All TNG cast members on last night's Famil Guy

yojoebro82

It had all seven of the regular cast plus Will Wheaton and Denise Crosby. Kind of interesting that Crosby did it because she literally had one line before Stewie killed her with a Klingon disruptor. There were a few funny bits between Stewart and Wheaton, otherwise the whole TNG thing was really a B story, and the episode as a whole wan't really that funny. Still neat to see all the cast do the show.

In other Star Trek-on-other-TV-shows news: Brandon Bragga (ST writer) has bee writing a lot of episodes on this season's 24. Last week Trip Tucker was a security guard (who I was sure was going to be killed but actually wasn't). This week the President was talking about who would be her new chief of staff and someone suggested a guy by the name of "Rick Berman". Also, last season, Dr. Bashir played a no good terrorist.

Now you know.

While the Star Trek parts were funny, I think they were far too short considering how much the episode was hyped. In fact the teased clips I viewed a week before it aired was pretty much it, the rest was a Meg episode. Meh.

Though it was fun watching Patrick Stewart smack around "Whill Wheton".

While the Star Trek parts were funny, I think they were far too short considering how much the episode was hyped. In fact the teased clips I viewed a week before it aired was pretty much it, the rest was a Meg episode. Meh.

Not to mention, they totally pulled a South Park by working in a "The-whole-world-seems-to-think-this-way-but-really-they-should-be-thinking-THIS-way..." moral at the end of the episode. Thanks but no thanks.