Which 2 pack is better?

Doom Saber

I am debating which set I should preorder first. I know I can preorder both, but I want to save money for the MOTU and the DCUC SDCC exclusive. I plan on getting either the Batman/Clayface or the Superman/Brainiac two pack first, but can't decide which.

I like the Brainiac/Superman set more since I like the Superman with the eradicator head. However, it is a recycled figure and Mattel may release a normal one w/o the crismon eyes. IAS for the Batman/Calyface set, I have never gotten the cyborg superman/mongul set and am afraid that if I don't preorder this set, I may miss out on another DCSH reissue.

I am debating which set I should preorder first. I know I can preorder both, but I want to save money for the MOTU and the DCUC SDCC exclusive. I plan on getting either the Batman/Clayface or the Superman/Brainiac two pack first, but can't decide which.

I like the Brainiac/Superman set more since I like the Superman with the eradicator head. However, it is a recycled figure and Mattel may release a normal one w/o the crismon eyes. IAS for the Batman/Calyface set, I have never gotten the cyborg superman/mongul set and am afraid that if I don't preorder this set, I may miss out on another DCSH reissue.

i'm getting the brainiac/superman set cause i hate those twisty wire arms they use for clayface, but if i had extra change i'd just get both. from where are you getting the dcuc sdcc?

i'm getting the brainiac/superman set cause i hate those twisty wire arms they use for clayface, but if i had extra change i'd just get both. from where are you getting the dcuc sdcc?

Most likely from the Mattel website. I may ask someone on the boards to help me but because I have no trouble gettin last yr'z sdcc set through their site, I might try that again

I'd preorder both and then you can save up enough money for the Brainiac two pack since it won't be out for several more months.

Or you could ask a board member to pick up an extra one of the sets and hold onto it for you until you can buy it off of them.

I plan on getting both.

I just want to have Brainiac and Superman, but I am really excited about Batman/Clayface. It looks like an easier way to get a black/grey super posable Batman. I've got a Clayface, so I'd sell the new one.

I have recently begun collecting specific Batman outfits to combat certain villians, so a clay splattered one fits right in.

Sky Strike Batman to capture Man-Bat.

Arctic Shield Batman to fight Mr. Freeze or Captain Cold.

Hydrosuit Batman to help Aquaman against Black Manta.

Batman from the Killer Croc 2-pack.

i like the batman one

I'd preorder both and then you can save up enough money for the Brainiac two pack since it won't be out for several more months.

Or you could ask a board member to pick up an extra one of the sets and hold onto it for you until you can buy it off of them.

when is the brainiac one being released?? I thought it was marked to be out the same time as the batman one which is soon

If they are commin out in several months later than the batman one, then I will do you said I should. Thanks

when is the brainiac one being released?? I thought it was marked to be out the same time as the batman one which is soon

If they are commin out in several months later than the batman one, then I will do you said I should. Thanks

Clayface two pack is due out in a few weeks last I heard and then end of summer for the other one.

Clayface two pack is due out in a few weeks last I heard and then end of summer for the other one.

Ah, I see. Thanx

Guess l will get the batman one first and then the supes ver at then end of summer

true if u have clayface u dont need muddy bats....in the other set u get a new fig

I really like the look of Clayface. Would love to see how those arms work with the bendy style.

Not really a big fan of Brainiac, but if Mattel can make a version like the one DC Direct did for Brainiac 13 (2.0 or whatever number he has reached now), then they can have my money any day of the week