The next MOTUC figure is FLYING FIST HE-MAN?????

I'd gladly take a proper thunder punch heman :P There are lots of cool classics that they can redo really :P dragon head skeletor battle damage .... yknow the ones where you hit the chest and it flips :D

I'd not be adversed to seeing some of the old variants revisited in the new line. And without the gimmicks, nearly all of the later year versions are nothing more than your base He-Man or Skeletor with some new armor/accessories.

Flying Fists He-Man, for example, would be nothing more than your base He-Man with a new armor vest, a couple new accessories, plus the old Power Sword (I think EVERY He-Man should come with a Power Sword), I think he'd make a nice bonus "new figure"

I'd be willing to be more on a female character taking the lead this time around at sdcc... They have done keldor , king heman , the king ... & ... yeah its about time for a female :S

Shera?!

Green sorcerers

hmmm...???

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE