Should i

nonameshmo30

Hey i have a issues and i need some help. I really am thinking hard about selling my joes somehowor at least tradeing them away but it is tearing at my love for my joes. i don't have alot but i have my fair share.but since they have stoped doing the foil packing and i haven't seen anything new much like eels n some of the hard to find ones and a bunch of the other wavs i have yet to see. All i see are bazooka n that whole wave alot. but anyway...

heres a list of my joes are they woth keeping or not all are still MOC

25th

zartan with color changing face sticker

shipwreck with ancor on arm n belt

flint

spirt iron knife

firefly

storm shadow 2nd relese that looks like the origanl

snake yes with white timber

snake eyes with daggers on chest

vehicles night spector with figure

non foil joes

bazooka

barbecue

torpedo

trakker

snake eyes artic trooper

snake eyes command

B.A.T

snow serpent

comic 2 pack

black head destro

snake eyes hard master

2001 gi joe vs cobra 2 packs

frostbite/neo viper

nunchuk/firefly

snake eyes/cobra commander

snake eyes/storm shadow

valor vs venom single card

snake eyes

storm shadow

80's joes all loose and played with maybe good for parts alot are missing thumbs or crotches but alot are not

tiger force duke

reg duke

quick kick

blue tank top sgt slaugter

mail in cobar commander

frig mail in

bazooka

alpine

bbq

tiger forch guarg

dialtone

lowlight

snow serpentx2

eelsx2

airborn

rocknroll (str8arm)

footloose

night creeper

chuckles

shipwreck

ninja force storm shadow

whit n gray suit storm shadow like the first 25th relese

outback

crosscountry

roadpig

boa

general hawk

copperhead

zartan

zarana

zantar

iron general destro

iron general

night viper

and many more vipers n joes and parts and vehicles to many to list and thats all i can remember

Hey i have a issues and i need some help. I really am thinking hard about selling my joes somehowor at least tradeing them away but it is tearing at my love for my joes. i don't have alot but i have my fair share.but since they have stoped doing the foil packing and i haven't seen anything new much like eels n some of the hard to find ones and a bunch of the other wavs i have yet to see. All i see are bazooka n that whole wave alot. but anyway...

heres a list of my joes are they woth keeping or not all are still MOC

25th

zartan with color changing face sticker

shipwreck with ancor on arm n belt

flint

spirt iron knife

firefly

storm shadow 2nd relese that looks like the origanl

snake yes with white timber

snake eyes with daggers on chest

vehicles night spector with figure

non foil joes

bazooka

barbecue

torpedo

trakker

snake eyes artic trooper

snake eyes command

B.A.T

snow serpent

comic 2 pack

black head destro

snake eyes hard master

2001 gi joe vs cobra 2 packs

frostbite/neo viper

nunchuk/firefly

snake eyes/cobra commander

snake eyes/storm shadow

valor vs venom single card

snake eyes

storm shadow

80's joes all loose and played with maybe good for parts alot are missing thumbs or crotches but alot are not

tiger force duke

reg duke

quick kick

blue tank top sgt slaugter

mail in cobar commander

frig mail in

bazooka

alpine

bbq

tiger forch guarg

dialtone

lowlight

snow serpentx2

eelsx2

airborn

rocknroll (str8arm)

footloose

night creeper

chuckles

shipwreck

ninja force storm shadow

whit n gray suit storm shadow like the first 25th relese

outback

crosscountry

roadpig

boa

general hawk

copperhead

zartan

zarana

zantar

iron general destro

iron general

night viper

and many more vipers n joes and parts and vehicles to many to list and thats all i can remember

If I was you I'd sit on it for a month or so. Then if you still feel like getting rid of them go for it.

I don't know what your issues are but that's my advice.

i don't really have an issue just with dcuc and my superman figure habit and movie masters and all the other lines that i collect or am trying to catch up on is one thing and like i said i liked the foil cards and there not doing it anymore just got me out of the joe figure mood like i may keep a few like trakker but i guess and i hate to say this but i am just kinda over it. Dont get me wrong i love my joes but there are just other things out there i would like.

And if my joes can find a good home where they would be loved as i have loved them then so be it. But i am trying to find marvel legends deadpool and Mcfarlane spiderman and some dc superheroes figures and he man and some DCUC figures i just don't really have time to hunt down joes like when the 25th line started

Dude... Endeavor to Persevere my friend. You'll only end up regretting it in the long run and then try to recollect that which you gave up.

I agree that you should sit on it until movie time, it'll give you an opportunity to make sure that you're doing what you want and you'll probably make more money off of them. The 25th figures should see a small increase in value once the movie stuff takes over.

I've had financial issues which have forced me to sell toys that I wish I hadn't. I used to have all the 25th variants and exclusives, both PDDs, Roddy, Black Timber, Yellow Stalker, etc.... I really wish I had been able to find another way and not have sold them. My advice is to take some time to think about what it is you love about the line, and whether it's an enduring feeling. If so, take the time to find the rest that you don't have and bask in the whole collection.

Let me tell ya man, take it from someone who knows: Keep 'em. I've sold a couple of 25th collections myself already, and I've come to really regret it. I've done the same thing you're doing, going through a period where I'm bored or tired with it and want other things, and then you talk yourself into thinking the only way your gonna get the stuff you want is to sell what you have. You can always find what you're wanting now later, trust me. If you sell it you're just gonna end up wanting it back and struggling to get it back later down the line, for double and triple the price maybe. Now I've not bought back an entire collection; I've bought a couple of choice cases that had assortments I wanted, and over the past few months whenever I've wanted to buy something else, and I've been once again tempted to sell my Joes, I just fight the urge and leave them in their boxes stored away, and I remember the appreciation I have for the select few favorites I have on mint cardbacks, and the temptation always passes and I realize I'm glad I didn't sell...again. (lol)

So take it from me man; you've obviously bought these things because you enjoy them, and just because those feelings of nostalgia or whatever your feelings are comes and goes, don't think you're over it and sell them, because those feelings of nostalgia will return. Believe me, you WILL regret it later if you sell them. I promise. Just do like I do and save a little here and there to get whatever else your wanting instead of selling your stuff.

Hey 'shmo, man I hope you didn't think I was preachin' at ya. I didn't mean to come across that way. I just want you to realize I did the exact same thing not long ago, and I ended-up regretting it in the end. And I mulled and agonized over it as well. If money's not a pressing matter right now, just sit on them awhile. Really give yourself time to completely make up your mind. If you're anything like me, the feelings of nostalgia and joy you feel when having them come back just about as strongly as the feelings of being tired of them or the urge to sell them to make money.

I just hope as a fellow collector 'shmo, that whatever you decide to do it makes you happy man, seriously. Good luck!

Hey 'shmo, man I hope you didn't think I was preachin' at ya. I didn't mean to come across that way. I just want you to realize I did the exact same thing not long ago, and I ended-up regretting it in the end. And I mulled and agonized over it as well. If money's not a pressing matter right now, just sit on them awhile. Really give yourself time to completely make up your mind. If you're anything like me, the feelings of nostalgia and joy you feel when having them come back just about as strongly as the feelings of being tired of them or the urge to sell them to make money.

I just hope as a fellow collector 'shmo, that whatever you decide to do it makes you happy man, seriously. Good luck!

No no no not at all.. i seriously wanted advice. Real advice not some genaric blah blah answer. so i enjoyed what you had to say. So its all good in the hood bro..

I agree that you should sit on it until movie time, it'll give you an opportunity to make sure that you're doing what you want and you'll probably make more money off of them. The 25th figures should see a small increase in value once the movie stuff takes over.

I've had financial issues which have forced me to sell toys that I wish I hadn't. I used to have all the 25th variants and exclusives, both PDDs, Roddy, Black Timber, Yellow Stalker, etc.... I really wish I had been able to find another way and not have sold them. My advice is to take some time to think about what it is you love about the line, and whether it's an enduring feeling. If so, take the time to find the rest that you don't have and bask in the whole collection.

I have been meaning to say thiis for a while but i love your cat giveing the finger makes me smile everytime and the 2 joes just priceless

Get the black McFarlane Spidey with street light that came out late last year, and just drybrush on some blue paint.. There ya go!!!

What would i do that for joe? sorry i am lost on this one Never mind brain fart i did pick up the newset Mcfarlane spidy from the spiderman line thats out now but he has the black n red suit. i got it a few nights ago. Not quit the same but better than paying 100 bucks for on on e bay

I am a small time customiser not got the skillz to redo a whole figure like some of you out there although i did take the one i just got and added some flate white to the eyes and some black ink to fill in the lines some. But i do still want the blue n red suit one

3077_12.jpg

No Not really But i am thinkinig of picking up some of the joe movie figures. Grrrrr snake eyes at least. And i have been talking to a guy about tradeing my DCUC ronnie firestorm for his doc or comic con cobra commander.

So ....Sigh

No Not really But i am thinkinig of picking up some of the joe movie figures. Grrrrr snake eyes at least. And i have been talking to a guy about tradeing my DCUC ronnie firestorm for his doc or comic con cobra commander.

So ....Sigh

Should have talked to me...I still have an extra Doc figure.

So ....Sigh

Should have talked to me...I still have an extra Doc figure.

Who says we can't talk now ? if you want hit me up lets discuss what you are looking to get for him