wave 3 Robin w/stand

wave 6 Superman blue/red

wave 6 superman black

wave 6 Shazam w/stand

wave 6 Dr.Impossible

wave 7 Booster Gold

wave 7 Aquaman

wave 7 Captain Cold

Did the Wave 6 figures (other than Captain Marvel) come with CAC pieces?

I found a fresh case of those too and the re-releases have different backs on the packages than when they were released the first time. I think that's a nice touch. I wish they would re-release the Black/Grey Suited Batman. I really don't want to pay 70 bucks for him on ebay.

so this new case what is the BAF in it is it something new or no

Nothing new, they only have whatever pieces they came with originally (kalibak piece with dr. imp, etc). Except the all stars, they still come with stands.

so this new case what is the BAF in it is it something new or no

Nothing new, they only have whatever pieces they came with originally (kalibak piece with dr. imp, etc). Except the all stars, they still come with stands.

O ok well thats kinda lame i think

This is the problem with Mattel, they keep reissuing this figures as odd case assortments which slow down the next wave and creates the division of the waves so that they are broken up in 2 sets. Mattel needs to make these figures availble in some other fashion.

How about matty.com that what it supposd to be for right?

Well I haven't find a thing in the last several weeks!!! Perhaps since I don't really o hunting on a daily basis, but for the Kalibak wave I didn't!!! They were plentiful!! It seems though that there's nothing out there now!! Sucks big time!!

I want to know what the stands look like! are they like peg stands or flight stands?! That Aquaman is a bad choice they should have just used the original again... Really who even wanted this outfit version to start with?! :S Not me that is for sure! Who ever came up with this best of case should be smacked silly I could make better cases than this :S

I want to know what the stands look like! are they like peg stands or flight stands?! That Aquaman is a bad choice they should have just used the original again... Really who even wanted this outfit version to start with?! :S Not me that is for sure! Who ever came up with this best of case should be smacked silly I could make better cases than this :S

they chose robin because so many people moand n groand about the relese of the first one and his hand that much i do know and the stands i do not think are the flight stands but the clear blue one peg stand. I do agree who ever chose this best of is unaware of what a best of is. and some of these just frackin came out bring back some older figures for the best of

*RAISES HAND*

I wanted it! The miniseries that this costume was first used in was awesome! I don't necessarily like it as a replacement for his standard colors, but I do like it as an alternative. :)

I haven't seen anything of wave 7 here in my area and haven't gotten a SCUC figure since around the beginning of Jan

I don't know why there not shipping them here and why this case comes out when a portion of the country hasn't seen wave 7

This hasn't happened here since they did the same with wave 2

I do not think the best of wave is a waste since they seem to sell well and they are created for those who missed the figures few waves before. They are reissued for those who do not collect the whole series but characters they like. I do not think that these best of wave reissues hinders wave 7 or any other waves and I think it is a good way for those to get figures that they would otherwise have to pay for a lot on ebay.

Despite that Aquaman is in the best of wave case, he isn't a best of action figure but rather just a wave 7 toy, hence him being in the alternate outfit as oppose to the original.

Seen a case of this last night and bought Aquaman, Blue/Red S.man and Captain Cold.

I haven't seen both Booster and Blue Beetle though with the exception of the one Aquaman and the one head warped Robin, they have two (4 for CC) of each of the remaining figures. I think this wave is great for those who are lookin for the remaining wave 7 figures as well as missed out on the original best of wave.