Wolverine & The X-men Toys?

SMARTASS8

They are not THAT bad. I bought the Logan figure which is rather nice. It's not like MU is that much better.

I agree, the Wolverine Orgins Cyclops looks similar to the animated one without the trenchcoat and new legs. If we look at the history of animated figures, they are not that great. BTAS, JLU, X-Men:Evolution are some of the rare animated figures that were able to hold on to fan interest. Also it is nice to get a Wolverine figure without his claws popped.

They are not THAT bad. I bought the Logan figure which is rather nice. It's not like MU is that much better.

I agree, the Wolverine Orgins Cyclops looks similar to the animated one without the trenchcoat and new legs. If we look at the history of animated figures, they are not that great. BTAS, JLU, X-Men:Evolution are some of the rare animated figures that were able to hold on to fan interest. Also it is nice to get a Wolverine figure without his claws popped.

What's with Hasbro giving us either clip on claws or claws where all three "knives" are one piece without being separated in the middle?

Even though they're giving us too many Batmans like Kenner did back in the day, Mattel's Brave & The Bold toys are pretty nice for a kid's line. It's funny. If it wasn't for their Infinite Heroes line, Mattel seems to kill Hasbro in terms of quality. While the actual toys of the Fury Files Marvel line aren't perfect(their packaging and bio files are pretty great, though), they're much better than the first few waves of Mattel's DCU IH.

Actually ... yeah , they are pretty bad .

The cartoon is good ... the figures , not so much !

The ones I've seen have the worst paint jobs on any toys ever. It's good to hire the handicapped, but blind people don't make good painters.

Yeah, the sculpts themselves are not too bad, i actually like the look of some of them. But the paint makes them look worse than happy meal toys.

I really don't like them myself. When I first saw them on the net I was like oooo I'm going to get them but when I saw Iceman and Wolverine in person. They look very bad. The only ones I may get are Magnto and Coloasses [ms]

Actually ... yeah , they are pretty bad .

The cartoon is good ... the figures , not so much !

The ones I've seen have the worst paint jobs on any toys ever. It's good to hire the handicapped, but blind people don't make good painters.

Well, it's part of Hasbro's charity Make-A-Figure Foundation. The first project they gave the kids was "Here's a 3 3/4" Punisher body, make a head so we can sell it to all the happy people, then we're going to paint all kinds of figures!"

I really don't like them myself. When I first saw them on the net I was like oooo I'm going to get them but when I saw Iceman and Wolverine in person. They look very bad. The only ones I may get are Magnto and Coloasses [ms]

Colossus is pretty cool. Magneto looks pretty crappy. He doesn't even have knee articulation. He really did look like a Happy Meal toy.

these are for kids mostly and the movie and origin are for collectors and so on thats what i think

My oldest daughter, who has no interest in any toy collecting, even said that these figures weren't worth the price. Thats bad when some one with no toy knowledge and a kids point of view can tell that the figures aren't any good!

these are for kids mostly and the movie and origin are for collectors and so on thats what i think

My oldest daughter, who has no interest in any toy collecting, even said that these figures weren't worth the price. Thats bad when some one with no toy knowledge and a kids point of view can tell that the figures aren't any good!

thats pretty funny man they should just drop them they are always over filled at stores every time i go

• 2 weeks later...