Autograph Batman Begins Script

TheWildBunch

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Something like that, you will never come across again--keep it.

Besides, to sell it for large amounts you'll need to have it authenticated, because otherwise how could anyone know if the sigs are legit?

What clam says... - the $5 :P

hate to burst you're bubble but odds of it & even anyone of those autographs being real are slim to none

I'll take it for 5 bucks.

also, why would Ledger sign BB script? he wasn't in it

I think its fake

dude stop and think about it for a second, stars have all maner of crap shoved in their faces all day long by their adoring public. its crazy to think they stop and read what their autographing. that plus the fact if some one were trying to pull off a fake, would it not make more scence to get a TDK script to pull off such a hoaks. so in hind sight, the fact that its on BB script IMO only lends to its crediability.

oh yeah MMM, even if it is real i would'nt pay $20 for it, and NO ONE is in love with Heath more than me. I just don't feel that a persons autograph actualy leaves me with a part of their "persona" so to speak. Thats why i'd NEVER want any of my DCD figs signed by any one. to me its only messing up my bevloved MOC packaging.

its true people do get weird things signed if just because they did not expect to see x person att he time... Like I said though the script is not real I highly doubt the autographs are as well... I guess it could happen though

maybe if he told us the rest of the story and posted some pics :S

99.9% of autographs are fake.

the .1% that are real are pretty valuable.

I wouldn't say that, as an autograph collector there are plenty of very good/real autographs to be had on the Ebay's of the world through private collections. Christian Bale for example signs through the mail as do other actors like Aaron Eckhart, their autographs are the real deal through the mail. Then there are online dealers like OfficialPix that offer real autographs from stars like Harrison Ford that are done in person.

99.9% of autographs are fake.

the .1% that are real are pretty valuable.

I wouldn't say that, as an autograph collector there are plenty of very good/real autographs to be had on the Ebay's of the world through private collections. Christian Bale for example signs through the mail as do other actors like Aaron Eckhart, their autographs are the real deal through the mail. Then there are online dealers like OfficialPix that offer real autographs from stars like Harrison Ford that are done in person.

all I'm saying is, I would trust 99.9% of all secondhand autographs to be 100% fake. If you didn't see it get signed, or it didn't arrive from their publicist/agency/label, then I'd be skeptical.

the only ones that I know for sure are real are the ones I bothered to acquire from official channels. Which isn't many, and usually I don't really care much for Actor's autographs, opting more for artists and musicians.

I just don't get starstruck too often, but when I had the opportunity to meet Tom Savini, I did make an exception. I've met Jason Mewes, and never bothered to get an autograph. Even though he was signing for free. Meeting him was enough.

I do need to try to acquire Bob Dylan and Tom Petty's autographs.

i've got autographs from artists/writers from comicon.....like jim lee, geoff johns, dave gibbons to name a few. actually talking to peter tomasi was really neat. he's awesomeee. but eh my comments are pretty useless :D

I think its fake

dude stop and think about it for a second, stars have all maner of crap shoved in their faces all day long by their adoring public. its crazy to think they stop and read what their autographing. that plus the fact if some one were trying to pull off a fake, would it not make more scence to get a TDK script to pull off such a hoaks. so in hind sight, the fact that its on BB script IMO only lends to its crediability.

oh yeah MMM, even if it is real i would'nt pay $20 for it, and NO ONE is in love with Heath more than me. I just don't feel that a persons autograph actualy leaves me with a part of their "persona" so to speak. Thats why i'd NEVER want any of my DCD figs signed by any one. to me its only messing up my bevloved MOC packaging.

you know what? true that.

I don't give a flying crap about having anybody's autograph... it just doesn't do anything for me.

Like if I had any chance with a superstar hottie chick, I would love to take her out and whatnot.. but to ask her for her signature, just makes me feel like I am saying "I worship you, and I need this to make myself feel close to you"

@lol@

the only autographs I ever sought out were from the Disney characters when I was like 5... there is just something about having a guy in a bigass Goofy costume gimme his autograph in my little plastic book, using his ginormous mitts.

Hate to harsh your mellow, but it's a fake.

Ask yourself: Why would Ledger's signature be on a "Batman Begins" script?? He wasn't in "Batman Begins". Neither was the character of the Joker, who was only mentioned in passing at the end of the movie.

Seems fishy to me.

I think its fake

I don't give a flying crap about having anybody's autograph... it just doesn't do anything for me.

Like if I had any chance with a superstar hottie chick, I would love to take her out and whatnot.. but to ask her for her signature, just makes me feel like I am saying "I worship you, and I need this to make myself feel close to you"

@lol@

the only autographs I ever sought out were from the Disney characters when I was like 5... there is just something about having a guy in a bigass Goofy costume gimme his autograph in my little plastic book, using his ginormous mitts.

Nothing wrong with autographs. If it's not your thing, OK, but some people dig it.

For example, my autographed copy of Ann Coulter's book "GUILTY" is one of my most prized possessions.

#US1#

all I'm saying is, I would trust 99.9% of all secondhand autographs to be 100% fake. If you didn't see it get signed, or it didn't arrive from their publicist/agency/label, then I'd be skeptical.

the only ones that I know for sure are real are the ones I bothered to acquire from official channels. Which isn't many, and usually I don't really care much for Actor's autographs, opting more for artists and musicians.

I just don't get starstruck too often, but when I had the opportunity to meet Tom Savini, I did make an exception. I've met Jason Mewes, and never bothered to get an autograph. Even though he was signing for free. Meeting him was enough.

I do need to try to acquire Bob Dylan and Tom Petty's autographs.

I understand why you feel that way but that train of thought is simply not true. There are always going to be forgeries out on the market but there are plenty of legitimate autographs for sale from secondary sources, you just have to do your homework before buying anything. Ebay has taken an initiative to clean up the amount of bad autographs on their website, it won't get them all but it's certainly keeping some of the frequent bad sellers from posting their stuff there.

I personally won't discredit the OP claim about having a signed script until I see the autographs, Ledger did sign a few Batman related items before passing away, those that managed to hunt him down during filming are very rare but the fact that this is on a Begins script and not a Dark Knight movie poster does help the credibility of this thread.

I think its fake

@lol@

Meh, collecting autographs is more of a long standing hobby than collecting toys or even comic books. Just like any hobby it's not for everyone, some think it's creepy to have a 3" version of a real or imaginary person on their desk/shelf.

Hate to harsh your mellow, but it's a fake.

Ask yourself: Why would Ledger's signature be on a "Batman Begins" script?? He wasn't in "Batman Begins". Neither was the character of the Joker, who was only mentioned in passing at the end of the movie.

Seems fishy to me.

But that was an item related to the films that was available while Ledger was alive. I'd buy that story without seeing the autograph well before I'd buy a story of a Joker image signed by Ledger.

The Joker IS mentioned at the end of Begins so it works and if that's all you have while having the opportunity to get a Ledger autograph would you pass merely because of a technicality?

Nothing wrong with autographs. If it's not your thing, OK, but some people dig it.

For example, my autographed copy of Ann Coulter's book "GUILTY" is one of my most prized possessions.

#US1#

In the end autographs will eventually be worth more than most toys if you're looking at it from merely a financial point when comparing the hobbies. Toys are made by the 10,000's autographs are usually fairly limited in nature. Even the biggest signers like Mark Hamill or a Kevin Smith/Jason Mewes will only be able to sign a limited number of items in their lives and each can be a memory of meeting the person or unique to the individual. Autographs are a fun hobby, now mind you I collect some toys as well but my autographs mean more to me personally than any toy ever will.