GI Joe Sunbow Coming to DVD!!!

MrBear

What's wrong with the Tank?

Some people(adults, I might add), can't seem to understand that we're all supposed to be of the same cloth around here(fans of toys). They don't discuss objections as adults and find answers, instead they begin a "turf war" over 'most visit' count, like we don't have the time to read more than one website. Then it snowballs into an event including even the most ignorant of readers in the task of taking sides like Sharks and Jets over whose mom is better, JayC or somebody at Hisstank. Pay it no mind. Now that I have passed this on, maybe I can begin to remember a time long ago.

btw, on-topic, I can't wait to get these DVDs. I hope they don't cost an arm and a leg this time around.

Glad to see this but I only need the Part 2 of the 2nd season...I hope they do well enough so they release it!

Same here!

Same here! I'm just hoping that the packaging is somewhat the same, which will probably not be the case. They will have some snazzy new cover for the set or some cool new special features and I will be tempted to buy the seasons all over again.

This is good news though.......it really bugged the hell out of me that Rhino never completed the series. While all my Transformer friends had the whole series.

Glad to see this but I only need the Part 2 of the 2nd season...I hope they do well enough so they release it!

Same here!

Same here! I'm just hoping that the packaging is somewhat the same, which will probably not be the case. They will have some snazzy new cover for the set or some cool new special features and I will be tempted to buy the seasons all over again.

I know what you mean...I want them to all look alike on my shelf.

I hold out no hope of having the packaging look the same and that's OK.

What would SUCK is if their idea of what episodes make the cut off for season two part one. If I have to rebuy the whole first part of season two to get a couple of episodes, I'll be mad. But let's not think about that.

Isn't season 2 only about 30 episodes? It would be nice if they would release the whole season 2 in one set. However, I can also understand that people who bought Season 2 volume one from Rhino might not like that idea.

Isn't season 2 only about 30 episodes? It would be nice if they would release the whole season 2 in one set. However, I can also understand that people who bought Season 2 volume one from Rhino might not like that idea.

I would probably buy the whole season if I had to just to complete the series.