which superman is rarer in wave 6?

abazou

ok i am in malaysia and wave 6 just got released here but they sell it in a set of 5 only. So when i went to buy my set i noticed that they have normal superman (not black) sold with the set. Isnt that supposed to be the variant? They had black superman sold separately as a single figure. So which one is supposed to be the hard to find figure?

mattel is kooky as hell red n blue sups is the variant but the black suit is harder to find just like aquaman long hair was the variant but the short hair was hard to find. But to me the sleeper is dr impossable i only seen 4 of them in the many cases that came out around here

i think it's single figure cases outside United Stated and genius Mattel labeled both Superman the same code and the supposed 50/50 Superman are now mostly red and blue SUperman(variant) only making the Black Superman (regular) rare.

hmm i kinda prefer normal suit superman over the black one

i mean the black one was only after he was revived right?

Well yes and no the black suit is what helped sups regain his power and help his life force come back to normal. I guess you could say the black suit is superman red bull lol..

At the end of the day the black Superman is the more limited of the two. Between the two mixes of wave 6 there are 3 of r/b(2 per case in one mix and one per case in the second) and just one in each of black Superman. However, the r/b Superman is always the first to sell out and the black one can be found more readily.

I've only seen the black one a couple times while I've seen the blue a bunch.

i agree i only seen a few black sups and a butt load of red n blues but once again if mattel is re releseing the black suit im sure alot of you out there will find it

Heh, around here both are rare. I haven't seen either version a single time.

No way your jokeing right

I wish I was. :( Only figures I've seen from that wave have been Hawkman, Killer Moth and Mr. Miracle. Distribution is pretty terrible for this line in my area. I got lucky with Hawkman, but I still really want the red and blue Supes and Shazam. Hoping I have better luck with the rereleases.