DCUC Wave 8

Dragon66

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kind of glad that Hawkgirl come with a base then part of Giantia send she is the only figure from wave 8 I want.

Now look fellas you can't have it both ways we all asked that these figures would come out faster and now you say slow down. It all cames back to this be careful what you ask for because you just might get it. So stop bitching and enjoy. We all asked for this

I'll take them as fast as they can give them to me... I just don't like the case ratios or having to wait for the rest of the figures from a wave.

I saw 6 cases from the first part of wave 7, only 2 from the second... there is no way that they put out as many Blue Beetles/Boosters/Blue Aquamans as they did cap cold/kid flash/big barda....

somewhere, alot of people aren't able to complete their Atom Smasher

Now look fellas you can't have it both ways we all asked that these figures would come out faster and now you say slow down. It all cames back to this be careful what you ask for because you just might get it. So stop bitching and enjoy. We all asked for this

I say bring them on! After Wave 9, we will probably see a slight lull because they will might announce the next 2 to 3 waves at SDCC. So release the figures when they were announced that they will be released. After all, these are really our only 6' figure fix from the big 2 companies. I know I am probably not the only one here who still does both Marvel and DC and Hasbro has all but abandoned the 6' scale for the foreseeable future. So Mattel gets most of my money for 6" figures.

I'll take them as fast as they can give them to me... I just don't like the case ratios or having to wait for the rest of the figures from a wave.

I saw 6 cases from the first part of wave 7, only 2 from the second... there is no way that they put out as many Blue Beetles/Boosters/Blue Aquamans as they did cap cold/kid flash/big barda....

It's the opposite here Clam. More 7b cases than 7a cases have been stocked. Same result though....an incomplete Atom Smasher, as Barda and Kid Flash aren't in the 7b cases. @grumpy@

It's the opposite here Clam. More 7b cases than 7a cases have been stocked. Same result though....an incomplete Atom Smasher, as Barda and Kid Flash aren't in the 7b cases. @grumpy@

I have seen about 2 or 3 cases of each we don't get alot here in NC for some reason so when you find something its a lucky day dhoon can tell ya and dragon since there in nc as well

hey clam hit me up

eeeehhhhh, not so fast buddy. I think when people say slow down its only because they still have'nt completed the wave there currently working on, or maby there even still working on the wave before last. I know I just completed my wave 7 but I had to go the ebay route. I'm just glad they were for nearly the shelf price of $15 each & the s&h was realy fair.

If Mattel wants to make the collector happy not only do they need to pick up the wave distrobution pace, but also the QUANTITY of each wave. Other wise were all gonna be sitting around with a bunch of half waves & amputee BAFs!

eeeehhhhh, not so fast buddy. I think when people say slow down its only because they still have'nt completed the wave there currently working on, or maby there even still working on the wave before last. I know I just completed my wave 7 but I had to go the ebay route. I'm just glad they were for nearly the shelf price of $15 each & the s&h was realy fair.

If Mattel wants to make the collector happy not only do they need to pick up the wave distrobution pace, but also the QUANTITY of each wave. Other wise were all gonna be sitting around with a bunch of half waves & amputee BAFs!

yeah agree ! I think that we need at least 3 to 4 monts between each wave ...

yeah agree ! I think that we need at least 3 to 4 monts between each wave ...

they could put out 3 waves every month and i would keep up.

I am excited about this wave and more so wave 9. I don't mind the frequency the only thing that hurts are the monthly MOTUC and the occasional DCUC 2 packs but I guess I could manage.

My gripes are breaking the wave up in 2 sets. I believe that is another foolish idea. I like to get the entire set not 1/2 and then wait an entire month or longer for the second set. This is going to blow up as soon as the first set is delayed and people are sitting for X amount of time without the entire set. Keep them all together as one set not 7a and 7b. Either way the figures look great and I am excited.

I am excited about this wave and more so wave 9. I don't mind the frequency the only thing that hurts are the monthly MOTUC and the occasional DCUC 2 packs but I guess I could manage.

My gripes are breaking the wave up in 2 sets. I believe that is another foolish idea. I like to get the entire set not 1/2 and then wait an entire month or longer for the second set. This is going to blow up as soon as the first set is delayed and people are sitting for X amount of time without the entire set. Keep them all together as one set not 7a and 7b. Either way the figures look great and I am excited.

Even though I don't like breaking the waves up, I am happy to see new waves showing up . I hope that Parademons are in all case assortments.

Pics of the first half of the wave: http://www.aftimes.com/aslu/slu.shtml

Thank you for posting this!

Sigh....I need a break, Mattel...this nonstop hunting and spending is getting to me...

same here man. i just finished Wave 7. had to check my local Walmart everyday in order not to miss it. and now here we go again.

Ditto! I just found 7B Friday!

uh-oh.....look at the "big brain on brad!" didnt hurt yourself, did you?(lol) really....i have to agree with you though.

Bring it on! haha....I only want Gentleman Ghost from this wave so I have no problem with them hitting stores already and I just finished up my wave 7 wants last week minus captain cold who's more of a if I see him and see nothing else kinda buy.

For me the only one I want in this wave is Hawkgirl. I'm glad she only comes with the stand. Even though I would love to have Gaintia.

Even though I don't like breaking the waves up, I am happy to see new waves showing up . I hope that Parademons are in all case assortments.

Me too, the Parademons are going to be great army builders. The breaking of the wave is causing major problems for the online stores. It seems they can no longer keep up.

Hey all, new to this board but I am ready for the next wave!

I have actually been really lucky at finding these figures in the store. I made the mistake with wave 4 and pre-ordered them from an online store, waited forever for them (even saw them and passed on them all at TRU) and then had my order canceled by the online store because they never received their figures.

Wave 6, I was able to completely buy in store but had to buy a few of Wave 7 from online. I guess I might have waited and found the rest but I wanted to ensure the classic Booster variant and was sick of my Atom Smasher being 1/2 completed. I like the current speed of these waves, honestly. Gives me hope to actually find something I am wanting when I go to the store.

I think Dr. Fate is my favorite from this line and would personally prefer the classic yellow than the goldish version. Hawkgirl comes in a close 2nd for me. I am going to wait it out and see if I can get this entire wave in store. Wish me luck!

Cammioh