Hardest to find 25th anniversary figures?

Prime2099

As far as basic figures go(no variants, exclusives, etc...), I think the EEL, 2nd Zartan and maybe Foil Shipwreck would be the hardest to locate at stores. I don't recall ever seeing a Shippy on white border.

On a sad note:

I had all the 25th figures variants:PDD gold n silver, RRP, Yellow Stalker, Black Timber, variant Shipwreck, etc.... and I had to sell them when I lost my job. Did get a couple car payments out of it, though. One day, they will be mine again.

As far as basic figures go(no variants, exclusives, etc...), I think the EEL, 2nd Zartan and maybe Foil Shipwreck would be the hardest to locate at stores. I don't recall ever seeing a Shippy on white border.

On a sad note:

I had all the 25th figures variants:PDD gold n silver, RRP, Yellow Stalker, Black Timber, variant Shipwreck, etc.... and I had to sell them when I lost my job. Did get a couple car payments out of it, though. One day, they will be mine again.

Sorry to hear that....I hope you do get them again!

Sorry to be a little off topic...

But why wasnt there a Dr. Mindbender in the 25th Anniversary line?

They could of put him in one of the boxsets...but no, they decided to put in soldiers.

I saw a custom someone on these boards did...

Making me want him more @grumpy@

BTW,

Me thinks the boxsets are the hardest to find(Cobra Legions 1,2 and 3).

Ive only seen a few on Ebay...mucho expensive.

For me it's been the Eel. Been looking for months and haven't seen him a single time. Sucks because he was one of my favorites as a kid, and once I find him I can pretty much call it quits with the line. At least until that Cobra 7 pack.

Sorry to be a little off topic...

But why wasnt there a Dr. Mindbender in the 25th Anniversary line?

They could of put him in one of the boxsets...but no, they decided to put in soldiers.

I saw a custom someone on these boards did...

Making me want him more @grumpy@

BTW,

Me thinks the boxsets are the hardest to find(Cobra Legions 1,2 and 3).

Ive only seen a few on Ebay...mucho expensive.

There IS a Dr. Mindbender...IF the 7packs come out....

http://toynewsi.com/article.php?itemid=14092

I just started collecting the 25th Anniversary figures the other day. I still have all of my '80s toys (mostly 83-86) and had been keeping an eye on these casually. I took a trip to Target, and grabbed 3 figures that I personally hadn't seen before and looked cool to me (Cobra Paratrooper, Air Viper and Snow Serpent). I know they aren't really hard to find for most folks, but the shelves here are quite bare and not re-stocked very often! I'll be learning a lot more in the near future about the new stuff, I'm sure.

The figure looks great!!!

You cant have Cobra without Dr. Mindbender!

...Though i dont like the sound of your 'IF'...

The figure looks great!!!

You cant have Cobra without Dr. Mindbender!

...Though i dont like the sound of your 'IF'...

Neither does anyone else. There is NO guarantee that we will see those packs, which really sucks cause most are thinking "why tease us" with the pics if we aren't going to GET the damn things.

They did the same thing with the DTC wave 4. Hell, I think we even saw in package photos, if I recall. then they made THOSE friggin club exclusives, meaning nobody could get them @firedevil@

I can't believe my luck today. I went to Target and see Zartan sitting on the rack as soon as I turned the corner. Then I see Scarlett.....Trakker.......a few others I hadn't seen in the store before (Airborne, Bazooka Soldier), and to top it off, a couple of figures in.......Eel!!!!! I was besides myself with joy!!