Hardest to find 25th anniversary figures?

Prime2099

Which are the rarest single carded joes in the 25th line? I'm talking regular versions not any variants. I've seen Silver Foil Flint go for $35 on ebay. Is he the hardest to get?

If you are talking about the figures themselves, NONE of the line is really rare. Over 75% of the 2007 figures were reissued last fall on non-foil cards, and pretty much everything released since wave 8 (with the exception of the BAT and a few other select items) is readily available on Hasbro Toy Shop.

If you are talking expressely the foil carded figures from 2007 and early 2008, then yes, Flint is among the harder ones to get, more due to percieved rarity than anything else.

Pimp Daddy Destro and Rowdy Roddy Piper would be up there too, since they were exclusives.

For normal release figures, silver foil Flint is probably the rarest. For some reason, I still haven't been able to track down a normal version of Wraith to complete my MOC collection. I think the rest are all pretty easy to get.

the silver foil carded figures (wave 1-7) are kinda rare now... I mean, they aren't really rare, there just aren't as many of those available.

Of those figures, they were all produced in a plentiful number.. so while Flint might be the most expensive, he isn't any more rare than some others. However, if I recall, while most of the figures were re-released in other waves, I don't recall Flint being re-released much until he was on a white card)... so I guess I contradict myself.

For instance, wave 1 Snake Eyes was re-released in wave 2 and wave 3 cases. GiJoe does that alot.

so I guess a few might actually be rare than others because they weren't re-released in other cases until they were put on white cards...

I know Flint, Zartan, and Flash were all pretty hard to find on foil cards for a while

Bats...In any real quantity...I've found and have bought everyone that I've seen since they came out and I only have ten!

How many did you want?!

When I army build, I go for a kinda "squad size" of 5 troopers and a leader type. I've picked up my 6 (in fact I think I have 8) and I see them here and there.

Bats...In any real quantity...I've found and have bought everyone that I've seen since they came out and I only have ten!

How many did you want?!

When I army build, I go for a kinda "squad size" of 5 troopers and a leader type. I've picked up my 6 (in fact I think I have 8) and I see them here and there.

Probably too many!

I usually buy in groups of 5 but I wanted a nice size group of Bats. Maybe 20 to display and one misp.

I've never seen the clear Wraith variant on shelves so I would say that might be the most rare and though not single carded I have yet to find the final DVD pack with Alpine. I'm hopefull it will eventually get a more widespread release.

I've never seen the clear Wraith variant on shelves so I would say that might be the most rare and though not single carded I have yet to find the final DVD pack with Alpine. I'm hopefull it will eventually get a more widespread release.

I haven't either. I never saw Snake-Eyes with a black timber.

I haven't seen wave 13 at retail yet, but I did get Blowtorch from HTS, so I could get the Resolute 5-pack and be OK.

Other than that, I'd say the Eel was/is pretty ridiculous to find. I traded my Wraith variant for one, and it's still the only Eel I've seen. I should check HTS to get a couple more.

I've yet to see the Resolute figures, Bazooka, or the BAT troopers. I think I've seen everything else at least once.

Bazooka is a shocker here. He was always in abundance at the time he first came out. Even last week I was at a Walmart and saw 6 bazookas and 1 Hawk on the pegs and nothing else. Granted, that is not the norm, but still surprising to see.

Never seen the Blowtorch wave at retail, just 1 lone Torch. I really black need this wave to complete my complete mosc collection, I have them all including all silver foil and Wraith and Stalker variants. Only missing black Timber, Gold PDD, and Rowdy Roddy.

▼▲

Wraith (both versions), Blowtorch and the Alpine DVD pack I have yet to see in any of the Northwest suburbs of Chicago and i hit 8-10 stores a day due to work. I saw Eels, Trakker and BATS at a lot of Targets when the had the price point of $8.99. As soon as the price went back down they were gone. Lady Jaye with the hat was hard to find around here for a while as well and then she popped up everywhere.