DCUC Superfriends wave

St. James

No. No no no. Please no.

I'm iffy on getting the wonder twins, i care nothing for the characters but the leaked pics look nice and i'm almost a completist. But I never watched Super Friends, so I have no attachment to the characters. I'd rather get the real comic characters rather than their loosely-based and inferior tv counterparts.

I would get all but Wendy Marvin and that dog. I hate them they where some of the stuips characters that H/B made.

Yes, except for the kids and dog!!! Trade them in for El Dorado or any of the Super Powers only figures and I'd buy em in a jiffy!! Well tha is if I could find them.

I would get all but Wendy Marvin and that dog. I hate them they where some of the stuips characters that H/B made.

i agree on passing on the kids (wonderdog was cool though) but if you think they were the lamest HB characters you've clearly missed decades of their work

I'd go far the Wonder Twins and possibly Black Vulcan (mostly because I'll probably never see a Black Lightning!) but I could never stand the rest of those characters. I was a huge Superfriends fan too but whenever Samuri or Apache Chief was on screen I quietly fumed that there was a scene stolen from Hawkman, Green Lantern, or any real member of the JLA.

OH YEAH! Wonder Twins POWERS ACTIVATE! :D

And make these 2 a two-pack with Gleep. Guess that's a 3 pack then! ;)

I would also love to see a JLU version of Wonder Twins as seen in one of the earlier JL episode. Sure they're just wax statues but they look cool enough! ;)

No no no! Please don't ruin that line with Super Friends characters. Make the Super Friends into a box set or 2 packs. I don't want to get any of them just to complete C&C.