Super Friends Three Pack!!!

CaptainTriumph

So I was reading my Toyfare magazine the other day and I was very pleased to see the "big three" Super Friends figures coming out in a three-pack! The prototypes of Black Vulcan, Samurai, and Apache Chief looked awesome and they definitely fulfilling a wish that I've had for them since I was a kid!

Anybody else excited?

Even though I don't like the JLU toy line these are the only 3 that I will get. I always wanted Samuri when they made him for the Super Powers figures back in 86.

Justice League Unlimited...a Target Three-Pack.

oh... then I immediately cancel any and all excitement generated from this news.

Justice League Unlimited...a Target Three-Pack.

oh... then I immediately cancel any and all excitement generated from this news.

I happen to like the JLU line, if nothing more than the chance to get figures never released before in action figure form.

I've been hoping to get Apache Chief and Black Vulcan since I was a child. I do have the Super Powers Samurai, but I will like having all three of them in a set with similar appearances!

I would get these figures also. I have all of the JLU figures because I loved the show. I've even got the Watch Tower. :wub:

I don't collect this line either i mean one thing is the huge upper bodies and toothpick legs but also the no bending knee just sucks which is why i'm not collecting the brave n bold batman line. But with that said i may pick up the superfriends one just cause i have wanted a cheif for a long time.

OH yeah! I'm excited! I couldn't believe my eyes first time I saw them. I just thought someones playing a prank but they do look awesome!

Guess now, it's officila! :D

Too bad the JL fig of Hal Jordan: GL is only given to employees. I would love to get a Hal Jordan: GL. Then and only then, the Super Friends would be complete! :D

Too bad the JL fig of Hal Jordan: GL is only given to employees.

I've always found this to be a real inexcusable insult to the fans.

I understand where your comeing from with your feelings but on the other side we all have worked places where you got some kinda extra side thing for just being apart of the place your working. It makes you feel great and its just a little something extra so i see it from that side as well.

In other words it sucks for us but its kool for someone's hard work or whatever be the case to have something a bit extra. And if it was ment for you to have well have hope that it will find its way to you and that was the one ment for you. At least that's the lie i tell myself sice we all have experanced mattels distrabution lol..

These were revealed back at NYCC, weren't they?

They sure were

I was wondering why nobody said much about this when we had the photos up

I must be blind because I never saw them!

Feel free to repost the images!