Animated Season 3 Discussion - Episodes 1 Transwarped

Mike

The day we've been waiting for is right around the corner folks! Don't forget that Transformers Animated Season 3 premieres tomorrow morning at 8AM EST on Cartoon Network, and 11am EST on YTV in Canada.

Discuss it right here!!

Also post youtube links if you got em :P

I can't wait, wahoo!!

p.s. I know I'm a day early, but I might be sleeping, so thought I would post this now :P

IT WAS SO F-ING AWESOME!!! The whole premier was FILLED with surprises. One of my favorite parts is when Blurr was crushed by Shockwave. lol funny. But my #1 favorite part was when Sari turned her self more robot like. REALLY want a figure of her now. And also I laughed when Perceptor talked. His voice was, odd. But it was just really cool. Can't wait for the next episode. Hope to see Waspinator and the jet twins next.

Animated rules!

they only aired episode 1 and 2 here in canada.. boo!!

I'll have to wait till its on youtube to watch the 3rd part.

great episodes though!! a lot of new characters, and cool story lines developing :D

IT WAS SO F-ING AWESOME!!! The whole premier was FILLED with surprises. One of my favorite parts is when Blurr was crushed by Shockwave. lol funny. But my #1 favorite part was when Sari turned her self more robot like. REALLY want a figure of her now. And also I laughed when Perceptor talked. His voice was, odd. But it was just really cool. Can't wait for the next episode. Hope to see Waspinator and the jet twins next.

Animated rules!

I thought the Hawking-esque voice was a great touch!

they only aired episode 1 and 2 here in canada.. boo!!

I'll have to wait till its on youtube to watch the 3rd part.

great episodes though!! a lot of new characters, and cool story lines developing :D

Yeah, what the heck was that? instead of a third episode it was some thumb wrestling nonsense. I don't get it.....

All in all I really enjoyed it. Did anyone notice the continuity error with Starscream's body being fully repaired in episode two?

It was cool seeing Alpha Trion sitting with Magnus and the Primes

I wonder if Metroplex will transform in a future episode?

They show that thumb wrestling in between commercial breaks on DN

It used to be a part of the old Kids WB

That was awesome! Thanks heaven for the tube because I just can't wake up early at 8 am, ehhehee for a cartoon.

Otherwise, it was fun to see those bots. I didn't see Metroplex yet, Fanoftransformers101, only upload to part 4.

Damn...

1. Oil Slick is such a badass...

2. Are we going to see a battle between Metroplex and Starscream/Omega?

3. Flashback of Ratchet was great...

4. I like how they portray the Autobots Elite Guards... Win at all cost mentality...

5. Alpha Trion as part of the council was a nice touch...

6. Always good to see G1 bots...

Overall a great written show...

1. i wonder if blurr is really dead because if optimus turned gray when he died you would think it was the same for all autobots, and the cube was still sky blue.

2. didn't the autobots use to get calls from ultra magnus in their secret command center and not through teletran 1?

3. rodimus better still be alive. but damn cosmic rust moves faster than it did in g1.

4. why is cyclonus not the leader of his own unit?

5. season 3 was pure win. no b$#ch assness at all.

1. i wonder if blurr is really dead because if optimus turned gray when he died you would think it was the same for all autobots, and the cube was still sky blue.

2. didn't the autobots use to get calls from ultra magnus in their secret command center and not through teletran 1?

3. rodimus better still be alive. but damn cosmic rust moves faster than it did in g1.

4. why is cyclonus not the leader of his own unit?

5. season 3 was pure win. no b$#ch assness at all.

Responese to two of yours:

1) Doubt he's dead. I'm sure he'll be back. But if he is (big if) the audience wouldn't remember or but toghter that brick was him unless it's sky blue.

2) It could have been routed through teletran-1.....

Bring on the toys!!

Bring on the toys!!

I don't know if they will

Remember we have yet to see the Constructicons

Oh sure there will be. Airing a season of what is essentially toy commercials without the toys themselves is just crazy IMO.

I don't think we're going to get constructicons. I'd be very surprised if we don't get at least SOME toys of the new season 3 characters.

These first 3 eps were pretty good! I like the new sari, and the explanation for her arrival could be a good starting point for more eps about her origins.

I hope blurr is dead; I liked his character, but I don't like bringing too many characters back from the dead, it detracts from their sacrifice, and the evil of the decepticons, if they can just come back anytime.

Ratchet is still awesome; loved the flashback scenes!

I wonder if some of the seeker jets, blitzwing, and/or lugnut were killed by omega supreme. I hope not; a season w/o blitzwing wouldn't be nearly as good.

I really hope hasbro decides to continue this series; I'd be more upset about this than anything else transformer-related that has occurred. It's a great show, a great toyline; keep it going!

From a business stand point I can understand why they doing it... A lot more money is invested in ROTF than Animated... Its just unfortunate that Animated will be another victim of the economy... But what if ROTF is not as successful as they hope?... I am not excited about ROTF toys at all... I dont think I am the only one... I would think they smart enough to have a back up plan... Hopefully that will be TFA...

I was so looking forward to seeing this Saturday, but I ended up missing it so that I could pick up my kids for the ex. I'm glad somebody has put this on youtube. Hopefully I'll get a chance to watch it some time tonight.

From a business stand point I can understand why they doing it... A lot more money is invested in ROTF than Animated... Its just unfortunate that Animated will be another victim of the economy... But what if ROTF is not as successful as they hope?... I am not excited about ROTF toys at all... I dont think I am the only one... I would think they smart enough to have a back up plan... Hopefully that will be TFA...

ROTF Movie is a guaranteed LOCK to be successful. I mean its not like the first movie wasn't one of the most sucessful movies of all time.

But it doesn't make sense to discontinue Animated at all. These are two different creative teams, yes It's both Transformers but one is not haulting the other. They're basically unrelated to each other. If at all they help complement each other because it creates awareness of the brand.