What are some of the more sought out vehicles?

Prime2099

Just curious to see what everyone thinks are the most sought after vehicles or playsets of the original line. Could be the hardest to find or maybe one that was the most sought after on a personal level. For me right now would have to be the Defiant Shuttle Complex, mostly because that's what i consider to be one of my Holy Grails. The Terrordrome and U.S.S. Flagg being the others, and since i already have those, the defiant would wrap it up.

Excluding my obvious choices of the big three you mentioned I would go with a complete and unbroken KIller Whale (those back fins are tough to find in good condition). A Stun with both flags would be cool to have as well. I am also a sucker for the Tomahawk.

Night Raven! Although, due to space restrictions, I'll probably settle for the movie version. The Defiant would have been cool. The major one that I always wanted but never got was the original GI Joe Headquarters.

The Defiant complex ended up not being that much fun. It was just TOO big. Well the Crawler anyway. The space station and Defiant were fun.

One thing I found that was pretty hard to find was the Thunderclap. I think more do to rarity than anything else. I acquired one, eventually, but it was disappointing.

Most Cobra vehicles, especially later year ones are hard to find. The Hurricane, Hammerhead and Bugg, for example.

But if your looking for "hard to find" I'd go with the Desert Apache and most of the Night Force vehicles.

Excluding my obvious choices of the big three you mentioned I would go with a complete and unbroken KIller Whale (those back fins are tough to find in good condition).

This is a big one here. I searched for a long time for an unbroken one at a good price, and finally settled on a complete one with broken fins, and krazy-glued them back together. @lol@ It's REALLY tough to find one that is unbroken and not spend $150+ on it.

As for other sought after vehicles, not including the big 3 (Terror Drome, Defiant, Flagg):

- Skystriker

- Wolverine with Cover Girl (unbroken tow cable)

- Night Attack Stinger

- Rattler (even with all the reissues, vintage ones still seem to fetch hefty prices)

- Moray Hydrofoil (that search light lens is a #$#@# to find @lol@ )

- Blue SNAKE

- Night Raven

- Tomahawk

- Dreadnok Air and Ground Assault (these can go for outrageous prices, even incomplete and broken)

- Mamba

- MCC

- WOLF

- BUGG

- Rolling Thunder

- Hurricane

- General

Also, most any of the Night Force or Sky Patrol vehicles are very highly regarded and go for quite a bit of money.

On a side note, there are some vehicles that, before the 25th line, were also very popular on the secondary market, like complete/unbroken Flight Pods, complete/unbroken Water Moccasins, complete/unbroken Fangs, and Firebats...especially Firebats. They used to go for crazy prices on ebay.

Excluding my obvious choices of the big three you mentioned I would go with a complete and unbroken KIller Whale (those back fins are tough to find in good condition).

This is a big one here. I searched for a long time for an unbroken one at a good price, and finally settled on a complete one with broken fins, and krazy-glued them back together. @lol@ It's REALLY tough to find one that is unbroken and not spend $150+ on it.

As for other sought after vehicles, not including the big 3 (Terror Drome, Defiant, Flagg):

- Skystriker

- Wolverine with Cover Girl (unbroken tow cable)

- Night Attack Stinger

- Rattler (even with all the reissues, vintage ones still seem to fetch hefty prices)

- Moray Hydrofoil (that search light lens is a #$#@# to find @lol@ )

- Blue SNAKE

- Night Raven

- Tomahawk

- Dreadnok Air and Ground Assault (these can go for outrageous prices, even incomplete and broken)

- Mamba

- MCC

- WOLF

- BUGG

- Rolling Thunder

- Hurricane

- General

Also, most any of the Night Force or Sky Patrol vehicles are very highly regarded and go for quite a bit of money.

That is actually an important point. A LOT of the older RAH vehicles had lots of little and/or flimsy parts, especially compared to today's vehicles.

On a side note, there are some vehicles that, before the 25th line, were also very popular on the secondary market, like complete/unbroken Flight Pods, complete/unbroken Water Moccasins, complete/unbroken Fangs, and Firebats...especially Firebats. They used to go for crazy prices on ebay.

Yeah,agreed with the Water Moccasins. Sadly,they suffer the same problem as the WHALE with those little bits that attach to the big fan part.

The Defiant complex ended up not being that much fun. It was just TOO big. Well the Crawler anyway. The space station and Defiant were fun.

No offense, but that's the craziest thing I've ever heard! It's not like you have to carry the crawler around. Haha can you imagine some ten year old kid in 1987 crying because the Defiant he got for Christmas was too big for him to have any fun with. Wait a sec, y'know what? I was a a ten year old kid in 1987, and this thing was and still is awesome!

Anyways, I still haven't committed to buying the Flagg, the Whale still eludes me, but my current vehicles I seek are the BUGG('88) and Hammerhead('90).