Watchmen

Darth Vehmic

I think we've all seen DC Direct's 12" Watchmen figures, for me, they are fairly disappointing. With their incredible work on The Dark Knight's Joker figures, I think that Hot Toys would be the perfect company to make 1:6 scale figures from the Watchmen movie.

I think we've all seen DC Direct's 12" Watchmen figures, for me, they are fairly disappointing. With their incredible work on The Dark Knight's Joker figures, I think that Hot Toys would be the perfect company to make 1:6 scale figures from the Watchmen movie.

yes the dc direct 13 inch watchmen figures suck large fleshy orbs. yes hot toys is successful...no they do not have the watchmen property. what is your point exactly?

yes the dc direct 13 inch watchmen figures suck large fleshy orbs. yes hot toys is successful...no they do not have the watchmen property. what is your point exactly?

At no point did I say that Hot Toys had the license for Watchemen, I was simply saying that if any company was capable of doing Watchmen justice through action figures that it would be Hot Toys. Gotta admit, they've done a hell of a job the last year, who wouldn't want proper Dr. Manhattan and Silk Specter figures?

At no point did I say that Hot Toys had the license for Watchemen, I was simply saying that if any company was capable of doing Watchmen justice through action figures that it would be Hot Toys. Gotta admit, they've done a hell of a job the last year, who wouldn't want proper Dr. Manhattan and Silk Specter figures?

thats true...i just dont know what your trying to accomplish by stating the obvious.

thats true...i just dont know what your trying to accomplish by stating the obvious.

For me, it's less of a matter of stating the obvious, but rather of stating my frustrations with companies forgoing quality for the chance of increasing their profit margins by a minuscule amount.

For me, it's less of a matter of stating the obvious, but rather of stating my frustrations with companies forgoing quality for the chance of increasing their profit margins by a minuscule amount.

do you not like the 7 inchers? the only watchmen toys they need to make now are dcuc comic versions.

do you not like the 7 inchers? the only watchmen toys they need to make now are dcuc comic versions.

The 7 inch scale figures aren't too bad, but I absolutely agree that Mattel needs to make a Watchmen DCUC wave at some point in the future.

The 7 inch scale figures aren't too bad, but I absolutely agree that Mattel needs to make a Watchmen DCUC wave at some point in the future.

A DCUC wave with Bubastis as the BAf would be fantastic. I would very much prefer the comic renditions but hey, beggers cant be choosy. Throw in a few Minute men and it would be easy to make a wave.

l would not be shocked that if the DC universe classics exclusive for this year is someone like Rorschach

Mattel said that this yr's exclusive is like Lobo where the character is a shocker and one that doesn't fit. It is also said to be a character who would be popular

l would not be shocked that if the DC universe classics exclusive for this year is someone like Rorschach

Mattel said that this yr's exclusive is like Lobo where the character is a shocker and one that doesn't fit. It is also said to be a character who would be popular

I think it'll be some form of a Wonder Twins set. We've already had leaked pics of them popping up so while I'd die for a DCUC Watchmen set with a giant sized Dr. Manhattan, I don't think it's SDCC or NYCC exclusive.

Hot Toys is doing Watchmen. CoolToyReview accidentally listed their versions of Rorschach, The Comedian and Nite Owl on their page, but they were taken down quickly.

No OFFICIAL confirmation yet, but they're coming.

Awesome! I'll surely be getting Dr. manhattan and Silk Specter.

Hot Toys is doing Watchmen. CoolToyReview accidentally listed their versions of Rorschach, The Comedian and Nite Owl on their page, but they were taken down quickly.

No OFFICIAL confirmation yet, but they're coming.

zOmbie my man!!! thats the best news i'v heard all day! Please keep us posted if you get any more details.