Another wave incognito?

Crimson Knight

So much to my excitement I've been running into WAVE 7 with regularity and at multiple locations... Good paint aps as well... Then I realized I never have seen a peep of wave 6!

How long has wave 6 been out? Have you guys been finding it with ease?

This will now be 2 waves in a row again that were non-existant in the NW.. (wave 5*WalMart* and 6)

I had an easy time finding wave 6 a few weeks ago, but don't worry, almost nobody could find wave 5.

Have found wave 6 several times at different places......just "heard" of wave 7 once so far...getting annoyed. This has been my most sought after wave to date

I've seen wave 6 once at a Wal-Mart and then just found wave 7 at a TRU. I got all I wanted of wave 5 but I only ever saw them once. Wave 4 is everywhere here and the re-releases of wave 2 are clogging shelves.

If anyone is in Michigan, Wal-Mart has been getting Wave 6 for the last month or so. I have seen Wave 7A in the last two weeks. They are only getting 2 or 3 cases at a time so the go pretty fast. Still no Wave 5, though. @grumpy@

I was able to find Wave 7A at TRU. I scored two Big Bardas, one regular, one variant. They only had one case. I haven't seen any since. I found a helpful employee at one TRU and she said there were over 300 on order for the stores in the region. I hope that means they will be getting more than one case per store.

Call it an odd fate but I was able to secure 4 entire sets of Wave 5 at local Walmarts but have never seen a complete set of Wave 6 here in Philadelphia, and you can forget Wave 7. I ordered all my sets online for Wave 6 and 7 because they have yet to show up. I have never seen DCUC on the shelves since Christmas, Target still has Wave 4 and 2 on the shelves, and I have seen nothing in Walmart within the past 3 weeks....go figure.

Only Toys R Us has received Wave 7a (and just recently).

Target is...Target.

Wal-Mart is just kind of floating around. One of my Wally's has an endcap of Wave 6...all is there but Supes.

Wal-Mart has Wave 7A. At least in the Detroit area. Some were getting 6 and some 7A.

Call it an odd fate but I was able to secure 4 entire sets of Wave 5 at local Walmarts but have never seen a complete set of Wave 6 here in Philadelphia, and you can forget Wave 7. I ordered all my sets online for Wave 6 and 7 because they have yet to show up. I have never seen DCUC on the shelves since Christmas, Target still has Wave 4 and 2 on the shelves, and I have seen nothing in Walmart within the past 3 weeks....go figure.

Would you be interested in selling any of the Wave 5 figures? I need Atom, Eradicator, and Black Lightning.

I can't even discuss this line in terms of waves. I only see one or two figures from each wave at a time.

A few months ago the pegs were clogged with Orions and Demons. Now we're choking on Cyborgs and Wonder Women. I saw a Riddler which was the extent of my brush with Wave 5 and I saw a Hawkman and that was it for me and Wave 6. In fact, I saw both of these together at the same Wal-Mart and bought them both. Hawkman, by the way, is my favorite DCUC figure yet.

As for Wave 7, nothing and given the way those Cyborgs and Wonder Women are piling up, I'm not expecting much of Wave 7 anytime soon.

I'm coming to terms with never being able to get an Atom or an Amazo.

Target is...Target.

Wal-Mart is just kind of floating around. One of my Wally's has an endcap of Wave 6...all is there but Supes.

Wal-Mart has Wave 7A. At least in the Detroit area. Some were getting 6 and some 7A.

Michigan here- can you help a fella out? which Wallys did you find these at?

So much to my excitement I've been running into WAVE 7 with regularity and at multiple locations... Good paint aps as well... Then I realized I never have seen a peep of wave 6!

How long has wave 6 been out? Have you guys been finding it with ease?

This will now be 2 waves in a row again that were non-existant in the NW.. (wave 5*WalMart* and 6)

I havee to travel a lot for my job so I get to go to Walmartd all over the country. Right now I'm in Texas where in December there were 3 sets of the wave 5. Now I've walked into 3 separate Walmarts and they have each had wave six in abundance. So by my calculations wave 7 will be here around May

Target is...Target.

Michigan here- can you help a fella out? which Wallys did you find these at?

Try Sterling Heights (14 Mile and Van Dyke) or Livonia (Plymouth and Middlebelt).