Big Lots

Xander

I was at Big Lots yesterday looking for Power Team stuff and they had a good bit of Indy Merchandise. They had the vehicles including the cloth top Truck for $10. All the deluxe figures for $8 including the Mutt with Motorcycle. And the LC wave which were like $4 a piece. I saw a couple Vogels and Snyders and a few of the Grail Knight. I'm praying this meanns they get the ToD wave but I guess we'll see.

The rumors are true. I stopped by the store in St Loius Park, MN and found two Mutt's w/motorcycle and a Titanium Geman motorcycle w/Indy and Henry.

They still have Cargo Trucks and Jungle cutters, no troop cars though.

For Titanium they now have evrything minus the german mototcycle I bought.

For Deluxe wave have everything minus Mutt w/motorcycle and the german on motorcycle.

For single figures, all LC figs, one Vogel and everyone minus Elsa.

Now I gotta track down a Big Lots up here. I'd sell my neighbors kid for another cargo truck and a troop car.

• 3 weeks later...

I just got back from Myrtle Beach S.C. and checked out a Big Lots there. I found the Last Crusade Indy, Grail Knight, and Vogel. I was hoping to find Ursula but didn't unfortunately. I'm gonna check another local store tomorrow.

I ended up grabbing the last cargo truck this morning. My son was playing with mine yesterday and I don't know if he rammed it or stepped on it, but there's a stress mark on the bumper now. I figured now was the best opportunity to get a backup, and for $10 at Big Lots. I went ahead and grabbed another Indy with Ark for custom fodder.

• 2 months later...

I was at a OLLIES Bargain Outlet last week and they must have had at least 300 indy figures.

There must be several dozen of each Vogel, Elsa, henry sr., ect. ect.

Marshals/TJ Max has the lost temple of Akator set for $12.00.

• 1 month later...

Has anyone found the playset at Big Lots? I still want one of those, and of course can't find it naywhere now. :(

All the TJ Maxxs and Marshalls around me had only the Jungle Cutter, Cargo Truck and/or the Cairo Thug 2 Pack. And that was a month or so ago. I need to check Big Lots though. I think there is one around me.

I only need Vogel, Elsa, Mutt w/ Bike and the Akator Temple playset to complete my collection. Luckily I ordered a TOD case from EE a few months back but now I'm stuck with even more RPG Indys and Mutt w/ snake.

• 4 weeks later...