show us your marvel universe collection

alainpas

I took a new picture with the Iron Fist variant. I felt like it was it not right without it lol. Anyways, here is the new picture of my collection...

MarvelBestAllBIG.jpg

I also collect the Wolverine and the X-Men 3.75 figures, but I could fit them in the picture. I have all of them also. Finding Forge in that set was definately the hardest. Anyways, maybe soon I will take a picture with EVERYTHING including the Secret Wars Comic 2 Packs when they release the next wave of them.

Also, Wolvie82, VERY impressive collection, its nice to see someone else keep them on the cards like I do. I can understand wanting to open them, and that is why I get doubles of most.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah saw the new Hammer figures this morning!! Of course at 8 bucks a pop, sorry!! Here's hoping that the local grocery store will have em!!! I think I would get Jean Grey!! Oh and the Wolverine looks stupid!!!!

• 4 weeks later...

I traded a fellow TNI member under his terms and hit payday....

1 ToyBiz Series 5 Red Skull MOC for 22 yes 22 MOC Marvel Universe 3-3/4 figures.

I had a extra Red Skull just laying around, so I figured it was a chance to snag some MU figures.

Figures are : black suited spiderman, hanging spiderman, green goblin, hobgoblin, electro, red daredevil, bullseye, iron fist, ronin,

yellow ironman (triangle), blue ironman, red & silver ironman, silver surfer, blade, green hulk, red hulk, johnny storm, ms marvel, capt america,

black & white wolverine, moonknight, guardian.

not a bad lot for a 1st haul.

(now where did I lay those extra crossbone figures)

PS- Is there a list of regulars and variants somewhere, TylerLantern's pic helps some, but cant make a few of the figures out.

That's impressive to view the entire collection so far still in the packaging. Nice pic. I've opened most of what little I've bought, and they all fit in a little sterilite shoebox crate lol With room to spare. And I couldn't be happier.

I kind of wish I had kept some of the backer cards for the artwork. In some cases its better than the figures lol Well, the Marvel Universe ones with the comics style art, anyway. I could care less about looking at that stupid picture of Wolverine over and over.

• 1 month later...

Check out these flight stands I found. They are perfect for MU or joes

Where did u get those?? They're awesome!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/Stage-Act-3-Stand-Support-Type-set-Bandai-159058_W0QQitemZ370235424473QQcategoryZ0QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp4340.m506QQ_trkparmsZalgo%3DNGRI%26its%3DI%252BC%26itu%3DUA%26otn%3D10%26ps%3D63

Ebay this guy has a bunch I bought them at 20 with free shipping, but now I see that they went up to 25.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Stage-Act-3-Stand-Support-Type-set-Bandai-159058_W0QQitemZ370235424473QQcategoryZ0QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp4340.m506QQ_trkparmsZalgo%3DNGRI%26its%3DI%252BC%26itu%3DUA%26otn%3D10%26ps%3D63

Ebay this guy has a bunch I bought them at 20 with free shipping, but now I see that they went up to 25.

Thanks! I saw the link, good price. How many come in the package??

http://cgi.ebay.com/...%3D10%26ps%3D63

Thanks! I saw the link, good price. How many come in the package??

three bases each with three holes you can also customize the heights of the stands by adding or removing pieces. and you can also adjust the grips for larger or smaller figures. two differ types of grips.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I like that set up. I'm looking to redo mine soon.

I wish my Venom didn't have the stupid tongue. I could live with the straight legs, but I do hate the tongue.

thanks, but what tongue does your venom have cause mine does not have the long venom tongue.

Mine's got a long red tongue sticking out just as plain as day. I almost didn't notice it at first. But it's there. Maybe it's a running change. Or a variant. I don't know.

sweet I am going to have to keep an eye out for that one. Thanks

• 1 year later...