Best deal ever

nonameshmo30

Whazzz upppp well got my DCSH catwoman and nightwing today from e bay and even though i have talked alot of bull seems every once in a while the sun does shine on a dogs azz. I got catwoman and night wing for 16.99 a peice plus 10 shipping not to shabby in my eyes. Now the two face i won i'm having to fork out 50 bucks total got him for 42 and some change plus shipping. sometimes it pays to be up at 4 30 am lol

I know this may get moved but i was really please about the catwoman and nightwing.

thanks Queen it felt good i was worried either they would be bent all to hell or something but the guy said he just messed up and maked the to low for his buy it now i was just looking late night bored out of my mind and looked up dc superheroes catwoman and there she was i looked over and saw 16.99 and was like absolutly. lol without seeing if he took money orders or not i hit the button fast as i could and looked at the other stuff the guy had. And there was nightwing for the same price and was like oh yea you to buddy lol.

but the guy has since marked up his others. it only happens every so oftin but when it does man its like awsome

Damn, I wish I could find cheap deals like that for Batgirl (black) and Two-face, I rufe to pay more than $20 for each (the $50 you got TF for is way past my budget). I did get catwoman, luthor, and clayface for pretty decent trades though, so maybe its time to bite the bullet.

Damn, I wish I could find cheap deals like that for Batgirl (black) and Two-face, I rufe to pay more than $20 for each (the $50 you got TF for is way past my budget). I did get catwoman, luthor, and clayface for pretty decent trades though, so maybe its time to bite the bullet.

hey man i feel you i really didn't want to pay that for two face but thats about as cheap as your going to find it i mean 42 bucks and shipping came out to 50.50 and from the buy it nows they have on TF rangeing from 55 to 65 to 80 bucks plus shipping it was a good deal

I have been asking around to see if any body wanted to part with theres but these thing are or seem so rare no one wants to come off there's so i just bent over and lubed up for two face and will have to for batgirl and clayface and joker and sdcc mr freeze and of corse bane and the big one gray batman

Man, i was lucky enough to find Catwoman at Toys R Us when they came out. I had seen a Clayface there too a while after that but i had no cash so i had to pass it up. At least that one is coming out in a two pack. Hopefully it'll happen with Two-Face and Batgirl, but i'm not gonna hold my breath.

Man, i was lucky enough to find Catwoman at Toys R Us when they came out. I had seen a Clayface there too a while after that but i had no cash so i had to pass it up. At least that one is coming out in a two pack. Hopefully it'll happen with Two-Face and Batgirl, but i'm not gonna hold my breath.

I didn't know this line exsisted untill late in the run and only found them at toys r us buy sheer luck. i came across shadow night bats and night wing and clayface but again i was in your boat kinda i only had enough cash on me to get one so i picked up the shadow bats and when i went back a few days later they were gone. and i never seem them again in that line.

Why did you get the DCSH Nightwing? It doesnt fit in with the rest of the line. Not sculpt by the 4hm.

one reason i got nightwing is because it was 16.99 and not 25 or 40 bucks and another reason is cause i like complete sets. but mostly just the price.

• 2 weeks later...

I remember that set coming out a while ago, around that time the DCSH were all over the place so I figured I'd just but them when I saw them. I was so wrong. I ended up getting a few here and there but paid more than I would of had I just ordered from BBTS like I did all the rest. We get them by any means, thats the fun in collecting

I didnt realize nightwing was worth anything. Thought we all just admitted he was a bad figure. Good pick up on catwoman though. That is a good price.

I don't think night wing is bringing the big bucks but for 16 99 i just couldn't pass it up just to help complete the over all set. I almost have the entire set from the orange card days to the last wave 8 . I only need bane with or without teddy bear, batgirl in black suit, clayface, joker,batman gray n black, and bane camo pants. I think also was there a brown man bat in that line? or the comic con man bat either way i need both. It (nightwing) is a crappy figure. Looking back i'm glad they redid it and i see why they did a new night wing.

i mean it only has articulatiuon at the neck and no ball joint for the shoulders just the reg cu and the knees bend and the crotch leg part moves but the rest of the movement like dcuc just isn't there. The only good thing i like about it i wish they would have done for the DCUC was the blue metallic paint instead of just blue.

And i am so proud of catwoman. i still can't belive the price i got her at. yall just don't understand its very rare that i can catch anything like that.