Hot Toys Police Joker

SUPREMEQUEEN

This is the reason why i have no car, this is the reason i have no Morgage. People nothing and I do mean NOTHING will stand in my way of getting this absolute treasure of a find!! Here he is in all his glory...........POLICE JOKER

http://toynewsi.com/news.php?catid=10&itemid=14144

I am SupremeQueen...........I shall not be denied.

Very interesting! Is it a limited figure, or just another addition to the line-up?

Yes, the discription does indicate it will be "very limited", but how limited remains to be seen. I plan on later today emailing BBTS & asking them if they have any additional details on the fig & exactly when they will start takeing pre-orders.

BTW I only reffer to BBTS so much simply because I've NEVER seen an online store take such excellant care of packing & shipping. & for an MOC collector like me that's worth it weight in gold! So it not like I'm just looking for ways to "plug" their store. Also if any one else know of any other online stores selling them or just information on this marvel of a figure then please don't hesitate posting it. As you might be able to tell I'm REALY stoked about this one folks!!!!

I got the HT Batman, Joker and BRJ, but I won't be getting this. It's just not worth the money IMO. The scene with Cop Joker was so short. Maybe if it was nurse Joker I'd reconsider.

It still looks to be an excellent figure though. HT is always top notch.