The new Wal Mart wave!!

Lady Jaye

Okay, the new Wal Mart wave coming, no amount of crying is going to stop it!! :D Let's just hope we get some cool figures out of it!!

This is what I've gotten could be an easy wave for Mattel to present to Wal Mart!! I've skipped over figures that need a new sculpt, and or are coming out in another form, such as Matty

1 - Reverse Flash/Professor Zoom

2 - Arsenal/Red Arrow

3 - Cheetah

4 - John Stewart

5 - Man Bat

6 - Joker

The C&C figure still seems to alude me! While I would love an Apache Chief, is there a mold already there, or would it have to be a complete brand new sculp??? If not, what other C&C figures can be made from existing sculpts, ot I guess what's left from the defunt DCSH line??? Where can we find some info on what figures were being proposed for the former line in order to find out what figures we might be getting

Solovar? (a good gorilla from Gorilla City)

Another 6-inch fig like Metamorpho?

man-bat will probably be the baf.

Damn, now that would be awesome!!! Great call Jacen, hopefully that'll be the case!! We'd finally get a hopefully to scale Man Bat!!! And in Wal Mart's eyes, it be a heavy Batman lineup. Ok, that takes Man Bat out of the equation for the 6 figures, I'll take an idea from Card!! Perhaps this could be a good time to start introducing Legion members!! Albeit I wouldn't collect em!!

2 - Red Arrow

3 - Cheetah

4 - John Stewart

5 - Legion member

6 - Joker

C&C - Man Mat

I can think of a few others to do that are larger scale besides the already mentioned...Mr Mallaha, Most of the Doom Patrol, Bane (needs to be redone as a larger scale), They can do a Teen Titans wave and use the Grood sculpt to do a Green Beast Boy version Gorilla

Damn, now that would be awesome!!! Great call Jacen, hopefully that'll be the case!! We'd finally get a hopefully to scale Man Bat!!! And in Wal Mart's eyes, it be a heavy Batman lineup. Ok, that takes Man Bat out of the equation for the 6 figures, I'll take an idea from Card!! Perhaps this could be a good time to start introducing Legion members!! Albeit I wouldn't collect em!!

2 - Red Arrow

3 - Cheetah

4 - John Stewart

5 - Legion member

6 - Joker

C&C - Man Mat

Personally, I hope they don't include any Legion members. I know they've crossed over into the modern DC Universe a few times, but IMO they're like Ultimate characters from Marvel Legends (or even worse the X3 figures). They just don't fit in with current, modern day characters.

What about an all Legion wave? Would anyone be interested in that? That way I could pass that entire wave. lol, yes, because it's all about ME @lol@

See ya pals

2 - Red Arrow

3 - Cheetah

4 - John Stewart

5 - Legion member

6 - Joker

C&C - Man Mat

Personally, I hope they don't include any Legion members. I know they've crossed over into the modern DC Universe a few times, but IMO they're like Ultimate characters from Marvel Legends (or even worse the X3 figures). They just don't fit in with current, modern day characters.

What about an all Legion wave? Would anyone be interested in that? That way I could pass that entire wave. lol, yes, because it's all about ME @lol@

See ya pals

I don't think they're too worried about current, modern day stuff...just look at what we've gotten already. MODERN Tim Drake Robin, Mullet Superman, Classic Batman.... and coming soon, Wally West Kid Flash....not so modern. I think it's just more about what looks best in their opinion.

How about a jack knight Starman?

tweak the Riddler body (make the suit a little hipper) with a new head

Captain Comet would be nice also

or maybe do some of the Justice Legion A from DC 1,000,000?

Or maybe they can tweak the Hawkman sculpt for Zauriel?

GodzillAvengers, good call on Chronos!! I think he would be a very easy repaint!! All they might have to do is give him a new cape!!!! And it would be yet another wacky looking villain with crazy colors! Plus it would tie into the other Wal Mart wave becuase of him being the arch nemesis of Ray Palmer. And no, I did not know that off the bat, looked him up on Wiki when GA gave the suggestion!!

Oh and GA, yes, I totally agree with you!!! I too would love the Legion get their own subset line!! I agree, thy are part of a future DC, not the present, all I care about are the ones from today!!!

Oh and I got the latest Toy Fair, and both the collar and the G on Ollie's belt are removeable in the sense they aren't part of the mold. So they could be left off/changed to fit Red Arrow!!!! Yay, he would totally work!!!

2 - Red Arrow

3 - Cheetah

4 - John Stewart

5 - Chronos

6 - Joker

C&C - Man Mat

Oh and who ever mentioned Man Bat not being the BAF because of his skinny arms; uh hello, did you not find the Metallo wave!! Those are the skinniest arms I've ever seen!!! :D

Oh and Alvatron, you really do hate the cartoon don't ya!! Man I've seen you troll in almost evey way commenting on how much we'll never get figures from the cartoon!! I bet you shat a brick when you saw those pics of Zan and Jayna!!! Ha ha ha, your world is crumbling around ya!!

2 - Red Arrow

3 - Cheetah

4 - John Stewart

5 - Legion member

6 - Joker

C&C - Man Mat

See ya pals

Are you kidding, dont fit in? You do know the Legion has interacted with the "modern" Dc universe since its creation. They were a major part of Crisis,and have had members pop up in just about every major crossover, they even have a member in the current JSA. I think they fit in better then the New Gods. Now if you had said the 1 million characters then I would totally agree, but the legion has been a part of DC history since the 60's.

• 2 weeks later...

Is it confirmed they are doing another Wal-Mart Wave? Half of the Wal-Marts in my area (Detroit) do not even carry DCU figures. The ones that do rarely get DCUC. I only found Riddler and Amazo because I called the Area Marketing Manager, who then called all the stores until they found one that had them. The store had 5 Riddlers and 3 Amazos, but none of the other 3.

To top it off, I went to an area toy/comic show and someone had THREE completes sets of Wave 5 on sale for $50 a figure!!!!! He had the Metallo BAF for sale separately, meaning he had FOUR CASES!!! How does someone get FOUR CASES when I had to hunt just to find part of the wave? I still need Atom, Eradicator, and Black Lightning.

PLEASE, NO MORE WAL-MART WAVES!!!!!

My Wish List

1. Professor Zoom/Reverse Flash

2. Hourman

3. Guy Gardner

4. Classic Robin (Dick Grayson)

5. Red Hood (Jason Todd)

6. Classic Despero

CnC figure. Monsieur Mallah w/The Brain

I can dream can't I...

but truthfuly I am so sick and tired of these store specific waves...

Any of these will make me happy if I can get them:

Mattel DC Universe wishlist:

Batman (series I body but grey/black)

Batman (Green Lantern)

Black Hand

Black Flash

Cheetah (modern)

Hank Henshaw (Yellow Lantern)

Hawkgirl (modern)

Heat Wave

Huntress

John Stewart (Green Lantern)