The new Wal Mart wave!!

Lady Jaye

Ok, since we were told a new wave is in the works, who do you think will be made this time around???

Remember the cost factor, so more than likely it'll be using the already available bodies sculpts, with little to no modifications, save for the head!! Also while the original wave had 5 figures, I bet the new one might have 6 slots available this time, no need for an anchor figure with a base!! One C&C part per figure!! So with tha tin mind, what figures would you like to see??

1 - Reverse Flash/Professor Zoom - This has got to be one of the easiest figures.charater choices for Mattel and Wal Mart, no new tooling, a complete mold already available, the cost would be nothing to put him in the wave! I would love to see him!

2 - Arsenal/Red Arrow - Since the new Green Arrow figure should be out by then, this could be a great way to re-use the pretty unique mold!! Cost would be minimal, all that would be needed would be a new head sculpt, and perhaps an addition to the costume. Not quite sure the big difference in costumes!!

3 -

4 -

5 -

6 -

7(possible)

BAF - ???

I only have one no brainer suggestion, and 1 possible gonna leave it up to you guys to hopefully help out Mattel figure out what figures could be done!!

Despite their assurances, I don't really want to think about another Wal-Mart exclusive wave. I got lucky with wave 5 in that there was nobody in it I 'had' to have, and the one I kinda wanted, Eradicator, they screwed up with the solid visor.

If they put Joker or Zoom or any other characters I really want in a WM exclusive wave and I can't get my hands on them due to their crappy distribution, I will drive to Matty's HQ and take hostages.

Trust me, I know! I know how hard it was to find the friggin wave, but I got the 3 I needed!! It's inevitable, they will be coming! So let's see what possibilities could be done!!

And the Joker in this wave??? Wow, that could happen. Since he is using Gentlemen ghost's body. All that is needed is the new weapons and head mold that was shown? But could that be too much of an additional cost for Joker to be included in this wave? If he were, this wave would be very sought after!!!

What C&C figure could possibly be done???

Oh and I've been going back and forth looking at the pic of Ollie at Toy Fair and the pic of Red Arrow on Wikipedia, and got to say they really have similar costumes, if not exactly alike!! I think it could really be done!! Just need to alter the belt and a new head sculpt? Don't know if the arm guards are the same, but it could work??

While I know it's inevitable that there will be a Wal-Mart wave I shudder to think about the ridiculous excuses for stores not carrying them and the ensuing hell I'll go through trying to find them. I honestly never cared one way or the other about exclusive waves; the ML Wal-Mart wave didn't interest me and I've never really had any interest in any other line that was ever exclusive to any particular store. However now that I've gotten my feet wet with DCUC and had to wade through the countless boxes and avoid the screaming children at nearly ever Wal-Mart in the Philadelphia region, only to wind up being interested in the Eradicator and Black Lightning I'm done with exclusives. If Mattel goes and throws in iconic characters like the Joker or fan favorites like Arsenal, or re-paints/re-molds that make sense like Knightfall Batman I'll knock Matty's block off Peanuts style. The only way I'd be okay with it is if somehow Mattel flexed their "we'll take Barbie away from you" muscles and got Wal-Mart to agree to carry this wave in ALL their stores without question. If this in fact the case, I'd love to see the following;

Joker

Arsenal

Knightfall Batman (Azrael in the modified Bat-suit for the non-initiated)

Cat Man (modern version)

Superboy/man Prime

Dr. Light (villain)

Reverse Flash/Professor Zoom

C&C.....Anti-Monitor as a huge 18" figure.

Phew, I hate to think about another Wally wave. Wave five was such a hassle, I just know this will be a royal pain in the butt. But here's my list of repaints; we all know these will most probally be repaints and nothing new, Walmart will want cheap.

John Stewart (its a new head on Green lanterns Body)

Reverse Flash (another easy remake)

Many members of the Legion, Lightning Lad would be a easy choice (take a plain body and paint it and a new head)

Catman (Repaint Batman with a few tweaks and a new head)

Changeling (Kidflash body with Robins legs and a new head)

Earth Two Superman in his darkest night costume (Repaint a normal Superman)

C&C Collossal Boy (repaint a Atom Smasher and make a new head)

Well the reason behind this is they saw how much demand is in for Wave 5...From my understanding from Wal-Mart Customer care not every Wal-Mart got these.

I hope that they learn from the Wave 5 poor distribution that they make these more availiible and with all good luck the Joker will not be in an exclusive wave...because that would truly suck IMO

LORD HAVE MERCY!!! But yes children its true. the effin devil will again play host to yet another DCUC wave. I heard about this a while ago and knew then that i'll most likely be forced to go the ebay route again. I payed $130 shipped for my wave 5 and was kinda lucky. By then most of the complete waves were up to $200.00 or more.

I have no idea why DCUC would slap us loyal fans in the face like this with this outlandish act of disrespect! Its all too obvious that wally slobbed DC's "money knob" and struck a deal with them (the filthy lil whores). I hope they choke on the spunk!!! @grumpy@

I'm pretty sure Mattel said that for sure Man-Bat would be in the second Walmart exclusive set and there have been hints that the Joker might be included in that wave as well.
I REALLY hope that this doesn't happen considering how much of a nightmare the first walmart exclusives have been to find. I've pretty much given up on completing Metallo.

Honestly, I don't have a clue what the roster will be but I hope that the wave is an easy pass.

I'm pretty sure Mattel said that for sure Man-Bat would be in the second Walmart exclusive set and there have been hints that the Joker might be included in that wave as well.
I REALLY hope that this doesn't happen considering how much of a nightmare the first walmart exclusives have been to find. I've pretty much given up on completing Metallo.

Honestly, I don't have a clue what the roster will be but I hope that the wave is an easy pass.

Yeah, this would be the wave where they should pick someone (BAF) that I do not really care about. Although, I didn't care about Metallo, and I still went hunting for all them...

Like most people I am not interested in an exclusive wave for Walmart again. I was very lucky this time around, I found 4 complete sets and some to spare but I do not think that will happen again. I just don't want to bother but I at least hope that the figures won't be too great and won't warrant so much demand.

Unfortunately, this is where we will finally get a Martain Manhunter (Hawkman body with cape covering up fill in part in his back). Reverse Flash/Profeesor Zoom makes sense. Brown Man-Bat, Probably. Commisioner Gordon (Movie Masters Scarecrow body with Question Trenchcoat) seems simple enough, Red Arrow would be easy, but I envision them making a Speedy since we got a Wally West Kid Flash. All these with a new Joker, would make this wave a must have, especially since the C&C would be a larger Doomsday or Darkseid (Great figures that already have nice sculpts but need to be larger).

Yeah my Wal-Mart never got wave 5. They only started with wave 6 and now 7. I had to get Riddler from E-Bay to get him. I may have to do that with Batman Beon [ms].

Yeah my Wal-Mart never got wave 5. They only started with wave 6 and now 7. I had to get Riddler from E-Bay to get him. I may have to do that with Batman Beon [ms].

oh trust me honey, they got wave 5. you just never knew about it. That the biggest problem with walmart, the scalpers & master scalpers have their evil clutches deep in to the pockets of many flow team employees.

thousands of wave 5 cases never even seen the sales floor at walmarts all across america................so don't hold your breath this time around either.

I didn't even see a sale tag on the peg until wave 6 came out. I do kind of believe you Queen but the way my Wal-Mart is they never really get things to much.

Okay, the new Wal Mart wave coming, no amount of crying is going to stop it!! :D Let's just hope we get some cool figures out of it!!

This is what I've gotten could be an easy wave for Mattel to present to Wal Mart!! I've skipped over figures that need a new sculpt, and or are coming out in another form, such as Matty

1 - Reverse Flash/Professor Zoom

2 - Arsenal/Red Arrow

3 - Cheetah

4 - John Stewart

5 - Man Bat

6 - Joker

The C&C figure still seems to alude me! While I would love an Apache Chief, is there a mold already there, or would it have to be a complete brand new sculp??? If not, what other C&C figures can be made from existing sculpts, ot I guess what's left from the defunt DCSH line??? Where can we find some info on what figures were being proposed for the former line in order to find out what figures we might be getting

Okay, the new Wal Mart wave coming, no amount of crying is going to stop it!! :D Let's just hope we get some cool figures out of it!!

This is what I've gotten could be an easy wave for Mattel to present to Wal Mart!! I've skipped over figures that need a new sculpt, and or are coming out in another form, such as Matty

1 - Reverse Flash/Professor Zoom

2 - Arsenal/Red Arrow

3 - Cheetah

4 - John Stewart

5 - Man Bat

6 - Joker

The C&C figure still seems to alude me! While I would love an Apache Chief, is there a mold already there, or would it have to be a complete brand new sculp??? If not, what other C&C figures can be made from existing sculpts, ot I guess what's left from the defunt DCSH line??? Where can we find some info on what figures were being proposed for the former line in order to find out what figures we might be getting