Oct 2008 ML 2-packs may never come out

JohnnyRebelV2

• 2 weeks later...

you guys are annoying, i mean yeah i want 6inch figures too. but theyre too exspensive. i saw a kid lst year wanting a marvel figure which was like what? 11? 13? his mom didnt let him cus it cost too much. the only reason i buy if they were spiceal. same goes for the dc universe line. the last figure i got was aquaman from target a few weeks ago. but seriously they cost too much for my taste i'll still buy 6inch figures but it'll be rare. as for the 3inch figures they ease abit on the price. 6-7-8 bucks isnt bad. its right up my alley ya know? @hmmm@ despite it all i'm gonna retire my 6inch figures and collect the 3inch dc and marvel figures.

you hate on hasbro is pointless because they dont give a f**** about what ya'll think. if the 3inch figures sell like hot cakes (which i know they will for kids and collectors) then they'll stay where they are. so long as the price is low enough for people to buy.

and seriously there is alot ALOT of mass characters to produce in a 3 inch size. when i first saw them on the pegs, universe marvel, wolverine and the x-men, wolverine origins......i thought---MY GOD! they brought out more heroes and villians than any 6inch line!

so, yeah i'll give hasbro my money cus i want more 3inch figures. with america being the way it is things must change. and i've accepted the change in size ever since hasbro announced theyre line. the sheer fact that i can get more heroes and villians for 7 to 8 bucks (6 for dc 3inch figures) makes it fun to buy toys again.

so while you all can mope and whine about the death of 6inch --i'll be collecting a new line of fun. they go great for my gijoes and starwars figures.

but i will admit..........i want 8inch figures to come back again. like the old megos (and GIJOE SIGMA6)

but till then its 3inch for me. #US1#

so you are complaining about having to pay an extra what?$3-4 bucks more?...

i'm on a budget, paying for a marvel figure 6 to 7 bucks is better than buying for it for 11 to 13 bucks.

Along with Marvel Universe's all around inferiority thay also cost $10 at most retailers, not $6 to $7.

I guess Marvel Legends aren't for poor people. I happily pay around $20 each when I buy them off the internet because we never get them in stores here in Canada. I will also gladly pay the $25-$30 BBTS will probably charge for each of the upcoming 2-packs.

so you are complaining about having to pay an extra what?$3-4 bucks more?...

i'm on a budget, paying for a marvel figure 6 to 7 bucks is better than buying for it for 11 to 13 bucks.

Along with Marvel Universe's all around inferiority thay also cost $10 at most retailers, not $6 to $7.

I guess Marvel Legends aren't for poor people. I happily pay around $20 each when I buy them off the internet because we never get them in stores here in Canada. I will also gladly pay the $25-$30 BBTS will probably charge for each of the upcoming 2-packs.

hmm uh well hmm ah--lets see....wlamrt has them for 8 target and toysrus has them for 7 -- to me thats cheap. as cheap as it can get these days.

I'm just gonna wait til they start popping them out again. I mean I picked up a couple of the 3inch figs and carried them around walmart staring at them, by the time I got to the check out counter I was like forget it. I'll wait