found 3 3/4 inch Spidey

theLegacy

today I was looking for the Wolverine movie figs nd there was just a lone Marvel Universe Spider Man there instead. I asked a guy to look it up, he said there were two and both were on the floor. either one was stolen, or someone hid it really well.

also, does anyone know how you actually become a SHIELD agent on the furyfiles site?

can you post the UPC code from your receipt please?

unfortunately, I threw the receipt away, but later last night at a K-Mart, I found Punisher, Black Panther, Daredevil, Silver Surfer, X-Force Wolverine and Iron Man, I still have that receipt. I hope these are the "UPC" codes. also, I can't remember which codes go to which figs.

hope that helps.

How are you guy's finding these already? I'm so confused. This is one of my many gripes with Hasbro as a company. They did this same garbage with a lot of the Indiana Jones figures ( from the last 2 waves ). I really believe that Hasbro get's some type of sadistic enjoyment out of playing these head games with collectors.

How are you guy's finding these already? I'm so confused. This is one of my many gripes with Hasbro as a company. They did this same garbage with a lot of the Indiana Jones figures ( from the last 2 waves ). I really believe that Hasbro get's some type of sadistic enjoyment out of playing these head games with collectors.

Well Canada got them in in January, but they are scheduled for release in March so it isn't that big a stretch to be finding them now in mid February.

Well Canada got them in in January, but they are scheduled for release in March so it isn't that big a stretch to be finding them now in mid February.

I do realize what you are saying. My point is that, if Hasbro is going to put these out early ( in some stores, like Toy's R Us ) then put them out already. Don't play some stupid game by only putting a few out here or there. Let us all have a crack at the new figures. I know that these new figures, more than likely will be released in abundance come March but if you are going to send them out and put them out on the shelves early then at least make it fair for everyone. Mass release them, don't just place a small amount in various locations. The more I think about Hasbro's motive to this scenario it seems like they are probably doing this to test the market, to see how they will sell. I think I may have answered my own question. Oh well, just had to vent off some steam because I want the figures so badly. Thanks! ^_^

I do realize what you are saying. My point is that, if Hasbro is going to put these out early ( in some stores, like Toy's R Us ) then put them out already. Don't play some stupid game by only putting a few out here or there. Let us all have a crack at the new figures. I know that these new figures, more than likely will be released in abundance come March but if you are going to send them out and put them out on the shelves early then at least make it fair for everyone. Mass release them, don't just place a small amount in various locations. The more I think about Hasbro's motive to this scenario it seems like they are probably doing this to test the market, to see how they will sell. I think I may have answered my own question. Oh well, just had to vent off some steam because I want the figures so badly. Thanks! ^_^

It's not Hasbro, it's something that happens randomly from store to store. From my understanding, all of the cases are marked (Canada excluded) "do not shelve before 3/1". Some stores have been putting these out early simply because the employees didn't acknowledge the street date. I'm not sure, but I believe that the Wolverine Origins might have had these stamps as well. Many people that have been using the UPC codes are being told that they can not be sold until the date. This sort of thing happens all of the time with Star Wars release-dated stuff.

Personally, I'm going to use that date to ensure that I get my fav.s (provided I can get out early enough) without having to hunt so much, though I've wasted quite a bit of gas in the past two weeks hoping that someone had slipped-up! Sometimes, a little fore-knowledge like this can save you some trouble searching for hard to find fig.s (provided a million other people aren't thinking the same...then there's always the scalpers!).

I think the K-mart near me jumped the gun, too, because I found a case of Marvel Universe figures on the pegs today. They looked kind of cool (like the 25th Anniversary G.I. Joes, these were smaller than I expected them to be. Guess I'm too used to 6" figs), but at $9.99 each, I passed. I can wait till March when they show up at other places for cheaper.

I think the K-mart near me jumped the gun, too, because I found a case of Marvel Universe figures on the pegs today. They looked kind of cool (like the 25th Anniversary G.I. Joes, these were smaller than I expected them to be. Guess I'm too used to 6" figs), but at $9.99 each, I passed. I can wait till March when they show up at other places for cheaper.

I saw them at KMart too.... but they were too expensive at 9.99... plus they were kinda banged up

The ones I saw were at least in good condition. They looked like they just came out of the case, and I didn't notice any major dings or creases (though I didn't look really closely).

Ten dollars is just too much for these. They're small with few accessories, and some had bad paint jobs. 25th Joes started at $5 or so, and those had great paint and plenty of accessories. And they're still not at $10. I've never paid that much for any of the 25th Joes I've bought.

The ones I saw were at least in good condition. They looked like they just came out of the case, and I didn't notice any major dings or creases (though I didn't look really closely).

Ten dollars is just too much for these. They're small with few accessories, and some had bad paint jobs. 25th Joes started at $5 or so, and those had great paint and plenty of accessories. And they're still not at $10. I've never paid that much for any of the 25th Joes I've bought.

ten bucks IS way too much....I still paid it though, because I'm an idiot.

I can't pay 10 bucks for any of the wave 1 guys.. there just isn't any character in there that I "GOTTA HAVE"

I would have paid 10 bucks for Deadpool though

Same here, Clam. That's why I'm glad I didn't find the X-Men Origins: Wolverine figures. I might not have been able to resist even at $10.

And don't worry, Legacy. I'm an idiot, too. Like Clam, there just aren't any Wave 1 guys that I have to have.

I Only brought the blue ironman caues he looks purdy :D I may have brought more but they all sold out with in two days :S way too fast Have yet to see any more :( Only one I'd really want to buy is the x force wolverine cause that comic series rocks! & I'd hope for all the other team members to be made in those outfits too :S