TNI Spotlight & Review: Sideshow's 12" Snake-Eyes Figure

The Wire

Hey guys,

I'm the one who wrote the review and took the pictures, so I wanted to let you guys know if you have a question or there's a particular pose or something you want me to take a picture of, feel free to ask. I won't be taking more pictures until this weekend but I'll try to fit in any requests.

Hope you like the review!

--Tom

I got to see this in person this last weekend at the Great Texas GI Joe Show, and it does not disappoint. I'm anxiously awaiting the chance to get mine. Thanks for the pics and review!

I'm not into 12" figures, but this thing is sooo tempting.

What's the price tag on this anyways?

Hey guys,

I'm the one who wrote the review and took the pictures, so I wanted to let you guys know if you have a question or there's a particular pose or something you want me to take a picture of, feel free to ask. I won't be taking more pictures until this weekend but I'll try to fit in any requests.

--Tom

I would like to see him naked please!

Thanks

TM

Hey guys,

--Tom

Thanks

TM

There is nothing molded under the mask (I can feel it) and it won't come off without cutting. The shirt looks like its anchored at the base of the head so that won't come off without some cutting either. I could probably get the pants by the looks of it. So you know, the skin is molded in black so it won't show through the extra hands and boots. You still want me to try and take a pic with the pants off?

--Tom

Hey guys,

--Tom

Thanks

TM

There is nothing molded under the mask (I can feel it) and it won't come off without cutting. The shirt looks like its anchored at the base of the head so that won't come off without some cutting either. I could probably get the pants by the looks of it. So you know, the skin is molded in black so it won't show through the extra hands and boots. You still want me to try and take a pic with the pants off?

--Tom

Yes please! front and back...and maybe a few action shots like he's picking something off the floor and looking back at some thing at the same time.

TM

• 2 weeks later...