ROTF Combined Devastator Robot Mode Revealed

Mike

I like it... But where is the face...

the big green blob in the middle there

Looks like I'm not the only one doing this then .... @puke@ someone threw up on his face! Looks like they are sticking with 7 figures to combine if this is at all accurate ... Looks like his head comes out of the back from mix masters tank cement truck

http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-news/t...nfirmed-166790/

It looks like he will be Supreme class... I was hoping he be bigger...

Bigger? Supreme class is the biggest size class there is; that's unicron/primus size. I supposed they could've gone even bigger than that, but it'd be pretty expensive..

I think Dev here looks pretty good; he looks evil as he should, but I'd like to see a pic of him standing up straight. I bet he looks awesome on the big screen!

Bigger? Supreme class is the biggest size class there is; that's unicron/primus size. I supposed they could've gone even bigger than that, but it'd be pretty expensive..

I think Dev here looks pretty good; he looks evil as he should, but I'd like to see a pic of him standing up straight. I bet he looks awesome on the big screen!

I wanted him to be the size of Fort Max... :P

I wanted him to be the size of Fort Max... :P

Well if he's made up of several Voyager size figures, he should be pretty big....

I love Ben 10!

Wait a minute... this is supposed to be a TRANSFORMERS MOVIE!

That said, I like this design better than Starscream. I hope there's a lot more robot action in this movie. The first one was about 20% Transformers and 80% Shia's bad impersonation of a Woody Allen movie. Was not a fan.

I love Ben 10!

That said, I like this design better than Starscream. I hope there's a lot more robot action in this movie. The first one was about 20% Transformers and 80% Shia's bad impersonation of a Woody Allen movie. Was not a fan.

oh please it was more like 50/50 between human/bot action going on! We got lots of great action in that one!

Dunno....to me it just looks like a bunch of wrecked vehicles smushed together with some glowing green goo in a humanoid form. Definately not to my liking. But then I hated every bot mode in the last film, so it's no big shock that I don't like anything so far from the new movie.

I love Ben 10!

oh please it was more like 50/50 between human/bot action going on! We got lots of great action in that one!

I really do not understand all the Shia hate............

In Transformers He pretty much carried the film, sure he swung through trees in Indy 4 with unrealistic monkeys but I doubt that was his idea.

And O.K. in real life he crashes a car or two.

But in this film he was O.K.

Oh and the Ben 10 comment was right out of order.............

I have seen Ben 10 (my daughter dances to the theme tune) and every single one of the characters looks like more thought has gone into the design than that thing.

It's left arm looks the size of a small village. the rest of it looks like it has been glued on by a muppet on a bad trip.

And(yawn) another robot with claws for hands and feet.

But all will be forgiven if it looks ok on the big screen.....

Even a 50/50 robot/human blend is bad. In a movie called "Transformers" you are left with ONE character that has any personality (Sam) and the rest of the characters have interchangeable personalities. Kind of like "Super Friends" (sorry to all of the "Super Friends" fans). I'll give ROTF a chance since they don't have to bother with the origin of TFs on Earth.

I resend my Ben 10 statement as I am a fan of the show. I should have said "I love piles of junk!" My apologies to jonesy7475

I really do not understand all the Shia hate............

In Transformers He pretty much carried the film, sure he swung through trees in Indy 4 with unrealistic monkeys but I doubt that was his idea.

And O.K. in real life he crashes a car or two.

But in this film he was O.K.

I'm a non-fan of the first TF film, but I agree about Shia. He was one of the few aspects of the movie that I liked.

I haven't really seen all that much hate for his work. Has there been?

Once again, the movie designers are going for more bestial looks for the 'cons (besides that evil 'Gizmo Duck' guy in the Super Bowl preview). The A'bots are alien but more or less anthropomorphic to distinguish them as hero-type characters. Really, I like how these things look on the big screen but I don't think I'll be buying any of the toys. I can appreciate the creative latitude that the designers have with the 'bad guys', but then again I liked the Vehicons, too.