Doctor Mindbender Custom

NewGuy

I got tired of waiting for a 25th Dr Mindbender and I'm not sure "The Doctor" is the same character or not so I did this. <_< I wanted him to look like a cross between the Devils Due Mindbender and Doktor Kharnov Von Kripplor from Danger Girl... Tell me what you think! Thanks!

one.jpg

two.jpg

three.jpg

four.jpg

While I have no clue who Doktor Kharnov Von Kripplor from Danger Girl is, I can definitely tell that this is Mindbender.

A interesting and different look for the not so good Doctor I have to admit. Great work on the part selection, where is the long coat from?

A interesting and different look for the not so good Doctor I have to admit. Great work on the part selection, where is the long coat from?

The top part is custom cast and the bottom part is stripped down from Hush's coat (DC Infinite Heroes) Thanks!

He has boobs! @smilepunch@

Mindbender looks cool this way, it's just too bad you couldn't find an actual overcoat to use, so it didn't cup his breasts along with the shirt, which is what's giving him that extra bosomy look.

He has boobs! @smilepunch@

And I thought I was gonna be the first one to get to comment on the boobs. :( @lol@

The basic idea is good, and the head looks great...he could use a breast reduction though. ;)