Classics Dinobot Review

pesatyel

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

So, its just the color right? Not that there would be any remolds or anything, but he's not even accurate to the show. Isn't he supposed to be?

I think he is... What dont you like about the mold?

I don't like what they did with the beast hips, they interfere with the articulation for a, rather minor attempt at some "show accuracy" or something (which we already got with earlier versions). The hands are weak because they went with the "fist" AND the "claw". That weakens the hands. And it would be better if the beast head went into the torso more than it does. It just kinda hangs there.

http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-news/u...nd-more-166944/

Another image... They even got the color of the spinning weapon correct... I wonder why they kept the sword/missle translucent and painted the blade section instead of just using gray plastic...

I believe his eyes are the same color, correct? That means that the sword/missile and the eyes are likely on the same sprue. Making the sword gray means gray eyes and back of head, negating the light-piping feature and requiring additional paint apps to fix.

Personally, I would have preferred they go that route, but I can understand why they didn't. :)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Find Action Figures on Ebay

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE