Yes! Wonder Twins

degra

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe they should branch out a little with DCUC and do some animation waves alongside the comic classics. It would be worth an experiment at the very least to see if there's a market that could support two DCUC lines. Just a wave with Apache Chief as the BAF, Black Vulcan and Samurai and some others as the figs.

It would be awsome if DCUC does a lightning related wave with a headliner Black Lightning (from the previous wave) , the brave and the bold version, Black Vulcan, Juice(JLU), and Soul Power(from Static Shock.) They could even put in Static (both vers?) to fill out the wave.

Because Mattel are doin characters not in the comics, it would be great ifMattel release some already existing DC characters in cartoon costumes. For instance, a Bruce Timm Shade sculpted by the 4hm would be great especially how the comic ver looks dull.

Other than the Super Friends guys, it would be great if MAttel did the ultlmen guys from jlu and make Long Shadow as a BAF; it would work since there are 5 ultaman, Amanda Waller(the only char who was made in the comics) along with Galatea. They can add a reissue Superman for the headliner

I've never seen the Superfriends cartoons. Looks like I have some catching up to do.

well you might be in luck! "The Superfriends Hour" season 1 vol 2 just came out & should be available at Target & maby a few other spots. You'll find that the Superfriends toon went thru a few incarnations over the years they were on the air. The 1st being the Filmations Superfriends of the later 50ies early 60ies. Some of there featured only the men like Hawkman, Atom, GL, Superman ect ect. Later on came The Super Powers Team, I think that's when Cyborg & Firestorm were introdused.

So yeah you got lots of catching up to do all the way from the 50ies up to Justice League, & JLU. But I love to watch them (i gott'em all on dvd) & see how the animation changes & improves over the generations.

I'll get them. And I'm not much of a Wonder Twins fan, but they look good so far.

And I insist that the Apache Chief line be called the E-Nuk-CHUK Wave. :)

Is E-nuk-chuk realy the word for brave in the Apatchy language? & what about Samuri, any one care to take a crack at trying to spell what ever the hell he was saying to invoke his wind & invisability powers?

I doubt it. But it's still fun to say (no offense at all intended).

Umm... here you go! Straight out of Wiki -

Kaze no Yō ni Hayaku - wind/flying/tornado power - means 'swift as the wind'

Tōmei Ningen - invisibility - means 'transparent man'

Igo Moen - fire power - rarely used - means 'great fire'

Too bad the pics were removed. If this is true, I will have to have the Wondertwins. I just bought the lated Superfriends hour on DVD and was watching it last night. This is too cool.

I REALLY REALLY want to see a Universe Classics wave that focuses on:

El Dorado

Black Vulcan

Samurai

Apache Chief

Rima the Jungle Girl

Collect to Collect Giant Apache Chief

Maybe the universe Classics line can do other characters like:

Static Shock

Superman X (LOSH)

Longshadow

Wind Dragon

Juice

Volcana

These characters were strickly TV, but the fact that we have a Universe Batman Beyond makes me think this is also possible.

Too bad the pics were removed. If this is true, I will have to have the Wondertwins. I just bought the lated Superfriends hour on DVD and was watching it last night. This is too cool.

I REALLY REALLY want to see a Universe Classics wave that focuses on:

El Dorado

Black Vulcan

Samurai

Apache Chief

Rima the Jungle Girl

Collect to Collect Giant Apache Chief

Maybe the universe Classics line can do other characters like:

Static Shock

Superman X (LOSH)

Longshadow

Wind Dragon

Juice

Volcana

These characters were strickly TV, but the fact that we have a Universe Batman Beyond makes me think this is also possible.

static is not exclusive to the TV as he was originally from Milestone comics, a branch off DC universe that focus on minorities with superpowers. However, static is now in the DC earth 1 and is now a teen titian so it would be likely to see a fig of him in the future

as i've said on a few other threads about this i had better see a Detective Chimp from that Gleek body......plus the fact that the pics were removed are a good sign these are real and not just customs like some were suspecting

I thought I was alone in wanting a DETECTIVE CHIMP, I am so excited that I am not the only one. LOL

Detective Chimp and Ragman would be awesome. Put him in a 2 pack with Krypto.

How about a Bat Mite and Mxyzptlk 2 pack?

i have been pushing for Bobo to get his due for years now, he could be packed in with so many people. Ragman or Blue Devil for a Shadowpact theme or if you want to put him in with another critter i say Rex the Wonderdog instead of Krypto

BLUE DEVIL and KID DEVIL would be an awesome 2 pack through Matty Collector.

I think I would prefer a modern Blue Devil.

It would also be cool to get a Zauriel figure. Maybe package him with Neron.

This line has made toy collecting fun again. I am enjoying the possibilities.

Ragman, Blue Devil, Zauriel & Detective Chimp have been high on my want list (DC being tops) for awhile now, so i'd be all for a shadowpact wave, even if it was through matty

Might as well throw in Nightshade, NightMaster and the Enchantress.

In the first series, they did give us Etrigan. Why not take it further?

As for the Super Friends figures, It would be awesome to get Mirror Master, Desaad, Felix Faust, Cheetah, Toyman, Samurai, Black Vulcan and a collect and connect Apache Chief.

Actually, Felix Faust would be a really awesome villain to have. He has been around forever.