Yes! Wonder Twins

degra

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rumors suggest they'll either be a Matty 2 pack or a SDCC exclusive.But what a year for us kids of the 80s with the wonderful offerings of DCUC this year-Green Arrow, The Joker, Mantis, Giganta, the Wonder Twins, Dr Fate, Flash etc and the MOTUC stuff. And now the Wonder Twins

OH HELL YEAH!!!!

I always hated these f-ers in the cartoon, but that was then. This is NOW! These are definitely DCUC (from the articulation), and most likely, either Matty exclusive and/or SDCC exclusive (though one being equal to the other...)

I MUST have them!!!! I just hope they don't come with the typical giant eagle and bucket o' water accessories!

A posting on Poe Ghostal's site indicates Zan and Jayna have separate UPCs, so I'm dying to find out how they are handling this.

A posting on Poe Ghostal's site indicates Zan and Jayna have separate UPCs, so I'm dying to find out how they are handling this.

Given that the UPCS are the same I would suspect that it is a two pack. I mean of all the two packs that could be done a Wonder Twins 2 pack is the most natural with them posed with their arms reaching out to one another in a "Wonder Twins Powers Activate" pose.

WTF?! is the joke????!!!!!

where is Apache Chief? and El Dorado? ???

I don't know about El Dorado but I'm sure in due time we will get most if not all the figures we want including Samurai, Martian Manhunter, Desaad, Apache Chief, Cheetah etc. This line is meant to last for years and given how hot a property it is I don't see it going anywhere.

I am only interested in the Twins for the sake of them having been in the cartoon and they are classics but I never cared for them.

If they have Apache Chief, Samurai, and hopefully El Dorado then I hope we see them in the DCUC mold and of course 2 versions of Apache Chief - regular and BAF version.

I'll get them. And I'm not much of a Wonder Twins fan, but they look good so far.

And I insist that the Apache Chief line be called the E-Nuk-CHUK Wave. :)

Is E-nuk-chuk realy the word for brave in the Apatchy language? & what about Samuri, any one care to take a crack at trying to spell what ever the hell he was saying to invoke his wind & invisability powers?

now that it fodder has not removed to the classic Robin either.

And because to stop with the superfriends? also they was to remove to characters from old the series, like MXZPTL or Bat-mite, and they do not forget the vehicles, glad me to see the Supermovil XD.

I'll get them. And I'm not much of a Wonder Twins fan, but they look good so far.

And I insist that the Apache Chief line be called the E-Nuk-CHUK Wave. :)

Is E-nuk-chuk realy the word for brave in the Apatchy language? & what about Samuri, any one care to take a crack at trying to spell what ever the hell he was saying to invoke his wind & invisability powers?

I doubt it. But it's still fun to say (no offense at all intended).

Maybe they should branch out a little with DCUC and do some animation waves alongside the comic classics. It would be worth an experiment at the very least to see if there's a market that could support two DCUC lines. Just a wave with Apache Chief as the BAF, Black Vulcan and Samurai and some others as the figs.