Just a couple of pics I took.

Inggasson

Re: Posing Storm Shadow - he has nice, tight joints, so once you find a pose and can make him stand, he kinda stays there. Also, his foot ever so slightly rests against Snake Eyes' arm. To do jumping/aerial poses, you can use string and then edit it out. I do that a lot for my marvel legends action shots.

Re: Zartan Fix-Up - the Wave 3 Zartan's neck is a weird, lizard-like green, but the face isn't too off at all, and what discoloration there may be (I don't see any) seems to be hidden by his make-up and the shadow cast by his hood. It's a much better head than the cartoony Wave 7 one, and I think it bears a slight resemblance to Vosloo, the guy playing him in the movie.

zartanpa1.th.jpg

Nice pics, thanks for sharing

Here's a few pics I took of Marve 3.75" figures, featuring DVD pack Firefly figures I've been army-building!

mulogan2rn6.jpg

Is it me or did Firefly just shoot Wolverine in the @ss?

I'd have to think that:

1) He has really really bad aim

2) Thought he was dead anyway as Wolverine has a mutant healing factor and he might as well get a last laugh

or

3) He was staring at Wolvie's gluts and accidentally...um...fired one off.

Which ever way you want to choose, that made me laugh when I saw it.

I think next time he should try shooting Wolverine in...I don't know...the eye? Perhaps the neck or chest. Or in this case at least in the back, y'know, knock him down and then run like hell. That's just gonna make him really angry.