Rourke Admits He Won't Wrestle, Cena Speaks on The "FU"!

Outsiders

While receiving the American Riviera award Santa Barbara International Film Festival, actor Mickey Rourke took part in a post ceremony discussion where the subject of Wrestlemania 25 came up. Rourke was quoted as saying "My people suggested it might not be a wise career move." He did say he wanted to do the match, but of course reconsidered when his agents advised against it.

John Cena recently did an interview with SI.com, and when the subject of his finisher name came up he had the following to say: "It was totally my call. It's actually Attitude Adjustment. I realize that our audience has changed now and when I look out past the ring now I see so many children. Originally the FU was a pun in response to Brock Lesner's move, he used to wrestle in the WWE. I never really called it that. It's something I said once and the announcers picked it up. I know that kids are watching my every move and there are a lot of parents know their kids look up to me and I know a lot of people watch our program with closed eyes and I kind of live by the motto -- "Hustle Loyalty Respect." If someone is out of line, I think instead of giving them an FU, it's better to give them an attitude adjustment."

U have to admit though as corny as it sounds and this is a compliment to Cena. He's a class act and true role model. I think the attitude adjustment is gay as hell but he actually thinks and cares about the kids and the audience. It's almost like he's a real life Hulk Hogan Baby face. Say your prayers do your vitamins. I mean in real life Hogan is nothing like his 80's character. But Cena is actually a good human being in real life and i respect him for that, even though we all hate him for some reason, lol.

U have to admit though as corny as it sounds and this is a compliment to Cena. He's a class act and true role model. I think the attitude adjustment is gay as hell but he actually thinks and cares about the kids and the audience. It's almost like he's a real life Hulk Hogan Baby face. Say your prayers do your vitamins. I mean in real life Hogan is nothing like his 80's character. But Cena is actually a good human being in real life and i respect him for that, even though we all hate him for some reason, lol.

Please, these guys are actors......I can see him changing it because of the kids but we know nothing about the real John Cena. There was a RAW taping in WI a while back and a friend of mine was at the hotel that the wrestlers were. He said Cena was all over the bar and didn't want anything to do with you unless you had boobs. My friend went up to him just to shake his hand......and he didn't even really look at him....just kinda brushed him off......and went back to his gaggle of women he had around him. Said he was kind of an A-hole.........he had a $900 bar tab.

I'm not saying he's evil or anything........but we don't know anything about this guy behind closed doors.

He's more than likely trying to take credit for something someone else might have suggested. I mean isn't the WWE trying to change their image and be more "wholesome"? Maybe someone with creative suggested the name change and Cena is taking credit. Not saying this is 100% true,just an idea.

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE