Wolverine Origins Figures at TRU

invisiblewraithbeta

found brown suit wolvie and deadpool and tank top logan from this line tonight. I hate there so small but really kool I like the 6 inch scale. Since i missed out on deadpool first time around i was giddy to fine the small one

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My KB's is almost down. It was near barren. But I was, strangely enough, able to find three Wolverine Origins. I got Movie Wolverine and Sabretooth, plus comic wife beater Logan. They came out to a little over four bucks. I was pretty stoked about this. I really like the figures. They're awesome.

The TRU near me had more of these when I checked today. They had Gambit, Maverick, Weapon X, Brown Costume Wolverine. Just about everyone other than Deadpool.

The brown costume Wolverine is one I want, but the paint app on him was crap, so I passed.

My local TRU has finished their reset and they have pegs for the dluxe figures ready to go.

oh really? those are the ones I want really badly

My local TRU has finished their reset and they have pegs for the dluxe figures ready to go.

The actual comic Sabretooth and the Blob are the set I am looking forward to. Deadpool with a huge Liefeild stlye gun, not so much. I have already picked up Deadpool, so the deluxe will be a pass.

Just got the wolvy vs sabertooth 2 pacl today. The wolverine that came with it is just meh, although the bike is pretty cool. But that's just a bonus, I got it more for Sabertooth, which didn't disappoint.

By the way if anyone else has it, has anyone tried to yank his hat off (if it even can)? I'm just curious to know if the rest of his hair is actually molded on.

The actual comic Sabretooth and the Blob are the set I am looking forward to. Deadpool with a huge Liefeild stlye gun, not so much. I have already picked up Deadpool, so the deluxe will be a pass.

right, but this Deadpool is different. It looks to have an entirely different mold.

In my opinion, it's the best Deadpool figure ever.

anyhow, I haven't seen pegs for the Deluxe figures anywhere... they aren't on the Walmart resets

right, but this Deadpool is different. It looks to have an entirely different mold.

In my opinion, it's the best Deadpool figure ever.

anyhow, I haven't seen pegs for the Deluxe figures anywhere... they aren't on the Walmart resets

I did not know it was a different sculpt, so I guess I will be picking it up. Target has reset an endcap with Wolverine: Orgins and Animated figures. They had 2 cases of each first wave, Superhero Squad 4-packs, and Wolverine on the Motorcycle.

By the way if anyone else has it, has anyone tried to yank his hat off (if it even can)? I'm just curious to know if the rest of his hair is actually molded on.

I did get this pack as well. The Sabertooth and the bike are very cool. I can't get the hat off. Looking at it in the store, I cold have sworn it would come of. But it doesn't.