Lack of Toon Accurate Decepticons in Classics

Forcehunter

We seem to be getting a lot of well done Autobots in the Universe lines that are a real tribute to their toon counterpart, but where are all the Decepticons? What factors are keeping Hasbro from making as many G1 renditions of our favorite evil bots? Is it lack of interest on there part? Lack of funding? No tooling avaliable? I don't get it. There are soooo many re-paints they can do as for the seekers (although they finally said that they will re-visit them later) and some of the Stunticons (see Dragstrip although poorly painted). I would personally love to see more of the Decepticon tanks like Brawl and Blitzwing.

I honestly don't even count the nonbiners as proper figures since in all honesty they do not do the job!

So letts see... what do we have so far?..

2 dif starscreams

astrotrain I'd count him as being done right ...

ramjet

& octane or some such whatever his name is... the 2nd trip changer...

Megatron GUN takara version

Skywarp if you were able to find/get ahold of the target two pack ... I was not ...

Ravage ( with hound)

Hmmmm...

Yeah...

Not many properly done deceps at all in this line ...

More Autobots in G1 then Decepticons

That's actually a really good point. There ARE more 'bots than 'cons, especially in the first few years, which are the ones that ended up on the show. If they put too many 'cons out too quickly, then they run out, and instead of 1 'con every two waves, we get none... or (if possible) even MORE random Micromaster homages and assorted strangeness.

The only problem I have with the Decpt. from this line is the seekers could have been a lil bigger. But their design & transformation is flawless. I love how you never have to cope with snap on fist & wings. They realy improved greatly from the G1 design.

Also, even tho it makes the chacter more difficult to put in to a play setting of toys, i'd still love to see Megatron done as a .45 cal or maby a Glock (or what ever hand gun is a big powerfull bad ass lol). I realy don't care is it mean seeing a giant gun floating in mid air or even seeing it shrink down to human sized, I just will always love my gun Megatron!

I honestly don't even count the nonbiners as proper figures since in all honesty they do not do the job!

So letts see... what do we have so far?..

2 dif starscreams

astrotrain I'd count him as being done right ...

ramjet

& octane or some such whatever his name is... the 2nd trip changer...

Megatron GUN takara version

Skywarp if you were able to find/get ahold of the target two pack ... I was not ...

Ravage ( with hound)

Hmmmm...

Yeah...

Not many properly done deceps at all in this line ...

You forgot Cyclonus, Acid Storm and Galvatron, althought the latter is only barely accura as a bot.