Transformers: Revenge Of The Fallen Movie Clip Online Now

JayC

Sweeet!!

That big red construction vehicle dude is massive! Imagine how big devastator will be!! :o

Audi Bot, More bots chasing Audi bot, Ravage running onto the beach from under the ocean, Starscream, what looks like Megatron pinning Sam to the ground, Prime getting the snot beat out of him.. wow

best teaser trailer EVER!

Sweeet!!

That big red construction vehicle dude is massive! Imagine how big devastator will be!! :o

Audi Bot, More bots chasing Audi bot, Ravage running onto the beach from under the ocean, Starscream, what looks like Megatron pinning Sam to the ground, Prime getting the snot beat out of him.. wow

It looks like the autobots are are going to have thier fenders handed to them in this one.

Sweeet!!

Supposedly Devastator will be a massive toy to... He is said to be about 2 feet tall... The individual robots will be voyager class...

Sweeet!!

Supposedly Devastator will be a massive toy to... He is said to be about 2 feet tall... The individual robots will be voyager class...

Yeah I heard that yesterday when peaugh did his reveiw of Fort Max

We added some fairly good quality still from the trailer, just go to the Tformers story and scroll down to check them out. Unfortunetly you just don't get very good looks at any of the robots in the trailer.

You can tell its Bay

things go by so fast you can't really make them out

I wonder if he realizes some of us would like to see the action a bit slower

In the first I couldn't make out the fights scenes because they went so fast only the Flash could enjoy them

You can tell its Bay

In the first I couldn't make out the fights scenes because they went so fast only the Flash could enjoy them

You can tell its Bay

prime getting nailed in the head, and the big roller dude at the end were slowed down! :P

And this was a teaser trailer don't forget, its not suppose to show much, but a tiny glimpse. Add to the fact that it's a very terrible quality video. Even the high def video is no where near as good as watching the actual spot on TV.

We added some fairly good quality still from the trailer, just go to the Tformers story and scroll down to check them out. Unfortunetly you just don't get very good looks at any of the robots in the trailer.

Indeed that was a bit of a let down but stilll :D I can't freaking wait to see this movie! If only I could get sneak peak tickets and see it before everyone else like I did with #1 :D

You can tell its Bay

prime getting nailed in the head, and the big roller dude at the end were slowed down! :P

And this was a teaser trailer don't forget, its not suppose to show much, but a tiny glimpse. Add to the fact that it's a very terrible quality video. Even the high def video is no where near as good as watching the actual spot on TV.

I suppose thats true but considering where it was airing you would think they would have more to "wow" all the billions of people watching! Because... they have seen & are use to big live action robots now we do indeed need many a "wow" moments for this flick :D & yes was that ravage or grimlock we saw?.. I'm thinking more ravage cause he is small .... well ... robot ish small anyways :D

Indeed that was a bit of a let down but stilll :D I can't freaking wait to see this movie! If only I could get sneak peak tickets and see it before everyone else like I did with #1 :D

You can tell its Bay

I suppose thats true but considering where it was airing you would think they would have more to "wow" all the billions of people watching! Because... they have seen & are use to big live action robots now we do indeed need many a "wow" moments for this flick :D & yes was that ravage or grimlock we saw?.. I'm thinking more ravage cause he is small .... well ... robot ish small anyways :D

Its Ravage... No Dinobots in this movie...

Whats that you say Wheel jack, the TFs are movine too fast?? yeah your right...........................hmm, kinda like the movement in TFA. But thats a fight for another thread.

Ok! I gotta hand it to Bay, the thing looks damn hot. BUT I still reserve final judement. But from what ive seen in that trailer and if the TFs FINALY have individual personaly and story arch then dude might just have a blockbuster on his hands that wont have to lean on the legacy of G1 to draw mega box office numbers.

Yeah i know you all hate me and every thing i have to say about Transformers. Its ok, i've become use my fellow TF fans hateing my opinions.