Wanted DC classic wave 5

Chopz

I don't think he really sold it. I think he just said that trying to be the big shyt and rub it in our faces. To be honest i think its that dc universe matt mason guy.

And thanks Queen i try to put a lil humor out there. you are pretty halarious your self

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My pursuits are finally a success. I have: 3 Riddlers, 2 Black Lighting, 1 Eradicator, 2 Amazo, 1 Atom. I will sell my doubles for $23 each that will include shipping and handling. My cost to you: 11.88 per fig, tax 1.10, shipping 5.50, packing 1.48, time and gas at post office 3.04 If you pay by paypal you do know I will be charged a fee to get my money, but I will take that in to account on the post office time. I probably spent about $50 bucks in gas to find these figures and a full day. I am just selling these for the price it cost me.

Chopz

I agree, selling them for $30 each on a thread asking for help is kinda douchey.

I have an extra Metallo torso that I would trade for one of these:

Amazo loose figure only (MUST have perfect QC)

Black Lightning loose figure only (MUST have perfect QC)

Atom loose figure only (MUST have perfect QC)

every deal that ive seen offered concerning for this wave has been pretty crappy..... from the sale to the trades. it's sad that this wave was so short, but lets be honest.....people arent letting this wave go for less than 20 a fig. its not that a bad of a price, seeing that it cost about 85.00 for this wave shipped at cost. so a 15-20.00 mark up wont kill anybody.

My pursuits are finally a success. I have: 3 Riddlers, 2 Black Lighting, 1 Eradicator, 2 Amazo, 1 Atom. I will sell my doubles for $23 each that will include shipping and handling. My cost to you: 11.88 per fig, tax 1.10, shipping 5.50, packing 1.48, time and gas at post office 3.04 If you pay by paypal you do know I will be charged a fee to get my money, but I will take that in to account on the post office time. I probably spent about $50 bucks in gas to find these figures and a full day. I am just selling these for the price it cost me.

Chopz

I shot ya a pm because the extras sounds temptin especially for not findin any wave 5.

Van Flynt,

You are entitled to your opinion. I was looking for these figures at first and now that I have a few extras I decided to sell the rest. I did forget to mention that I would combine shipping and take off the gas fee if someone wanted more than one. Someone like you who owns a few figures from this set can just sit back and judge those who are trying to buy or sell these online and I assume you were able to find the set you own set at your local Wal-mart. When it comes to helping fellow collector ANYONE can be tempted by the taste of money. I apology for offending you and any others on this board.

Chopz

I agree, selling them for $30 each on a thread asking for help is kinda douchey.

I don't think anyone was offended.

I, myself, would not have added all the surcharges you did, but I guess that's just me. And the fact that I really don't have to go far to get to the toys, meaning I would probably would have gone there anyway, makes it easier for me to say I would charge only cost and shipping. I keep forgetting about tax, but I usually round up to the next whole dollar, so it takes care of a little of that.

I still have my eyes out for wave 5 (stupid faith!) and if I find any, I'll be sure to post. (I still need Eradicator) My price would probably run around $17, depending on actual cost (11.88 round up?) But I can also see where someone would ask a little more for the work involved. No biggie. I think $20 would be a fair price, everything included. With a tip for the effort!

Chopz

PM for you, Chopz...

Van Flynt,

You are entitled to your opinion. I was looking for these figures at first and now that I have a few extras I decided to sell the rest. I did forget to mention that I would combine shipping and take off the gas fee if someone wanted more than one. Someone like you who owns a few figures from this set can just sit back and judge those who are trying to buy or sell these online and I assume you were able to find the set you own set at your local Wal-mart. When it comes to helping fellow collector ANYONE can be tempted by the taste of money. I apology for offending you and any others on this board.

Chopz

brother chopz, if you have the figs, help out some of your fellow board members. im not speaking for Van Flyht, but i know that theres alot of people that would go and get you the figures for cost. SURPREMEQUEEN got me hawkman, mr.miracle, supes(reg), and dcih batman foe cost+shipping. Ares6009 got me a long haired aquaman, and he scored my uncle a hawkman too....all for cost plus shipping.

Wave 5 has all been spoken for. If anything changes I will e-mail those who have let me know of their interest.

Chopz

oh no, bro...im straight on wave 5. i was just saying that it sounds like youre taking a lot of grief over the plastic.

This was stop the 8,000 e-mails I have been getting. I wish I had more to sell. I never expected in a million years the response I received of people wanting these figures. When I sold a few marvel legends a few years back. I did not get half the e-mails. Happy hunting to all and I hope someone gets to steal from a scalper basket.

Chopz

Wave 5 has all been spoken for. If anything changes I will e-mail those who have let me know of their interest.

Chopz

oh no, bro...im straight on wave 5. i was just saying that it sounds like youre taking a lot of grief over the plastic.

Van Flynt,

Chopz

Once again, someone who can't read PLAIN ENGLISH.

I didn't say anything about YOU. I said $30. Are you selling for $30???

Second, my name isn't Flynt.

Third, I didn't get mine from Wal-Mart. I have a local friend who didn't want Metallo or Eradicator and sold them to me loose and complete for their cost. I am having a WORSE time than most of you up til now finding the ones from wave 5 I need so try reading a post before you comment and GET OFF MY GODDAMN BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!