Wanted DC classic wave 5

Chopz

I'm a fool then, hey but at least I have a clean conscience. Not everything is about making money. We all need help sometimes. Even in this tough economic times.

Yea your right we all do need help sometimes. I have this set and it's apparently worth some money on the secondary market. So by me selling this set at it's current secondary market price it will help me get some money because regardless of the economy i still need to pay my bills. Also what does having a clean conscience have to do with anything???? I'm not stealing money from the elderly or doing anything shady.

So ummm selling them higher than what they are worth will help you get money???? Hey here's a novel idea...why not just get a job? Or if you are strapped for cash why did you waste money on buying these in the first place??? I I can see it now

Prick #1: " Hey man we need to invest some cash in the stock market!!

Prick #2 (you): "Man screw the stock market!!! The real C.R.E.A.M. is in this Walmart wave of DCUC. I'm investing my money in that. I cough up 60-70 for a whole set, flip it for 150 and peep this ADD in shipping and BOOM I'm up like 80-90 dollars son!! That ish is gangsta!!!"

Prick #1: Well what if they don't sell?

Prick #2: See this is the genius part...ready.....if these don't sell.....if they don't sell see I keep the reciept and return them $#!Ts!!!! It's like I never even bought em!! Dude's won't see this ish coming!! They don't even know how I'ma rock it. Matter of fact lemme hop up on this forum and throw a line out to these fools.

Prick #1: I feel you but don't they go for the same on Ebay WITH pics and buyer protection?

Prick #2: Yeah but see I'm one of them!!! I got 4 posts under my belt after joining a few minutes ago so I know they'll trust me without pics!!

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got a MOC set for $150+shipping if anyone is interested.

SMH at this....how thoughtful of you!!!!! @grumpy@

Yea it is thoughtful of me to offer the set for sale. If u don't like it then go look for them yourself. Good luck btw.

Wait thoughtful= 150 bucks!!!! Man as far as I'm concerned you're no better than Ebay!!! There are what 5-6 figs in this wave...10-13 bucks a pop so I detect a sliiiight mark up @hmmm@ . That's kool you're offering a set but ouch scalp much!!! And this is you're 4th post!!!! Just for me I'll pass on your "deal" of 150 PLUS shipping which should bring the total to close to 200 give or take. Speaking freely if you wanna be kool flash some pics up, bring down the price, open up to trade but to ME to come up here and throw around a complete set for 150 and get offend as if you're doing a favor....man that's some ebay $#!T. Again I'm not telling you how to run your game; do you.....but if it comes down to your mark up (and don't play coy cuz that's EXACTLY what you did) or going without then I opt out. Hope those do find a home with a happy collector if not tell me what city you live in...maybe when you take em back I'll swoop in and snag em @smilepunch@ .

Well unfortunately that is the going rate on this set right now. If you go to ebay right now you'll see that. Any person who chooses to sell these figures at c+s is a fool for doing so. The DCU line is smokin hot right now and that's the way it is. If you don't want to shell out the cash then it looks like ur not gonna have this set, it's really that simple.

I'm going to address this as best I can without stating the obvious as to why I think you are here.

I already know how much these go for on ebay....that's why I don't look for them there. Sites like this are for collectors to help other COLLECTORS. Great job on insulting many of the forum members here who do exactly that by calling them fools. Also thanks for the heads up about how "smoking hot right now" DCUC is as I didn't know. I smell SCALPER ($#!T I said it!!!). And you're right I won't shell out the cash because a: 150 is insane no matter your reasoning, b: you haven't provided proof you have them, c: You just joined like yesterday with your "generous" offer to help us "fools" out, and d: You are a scalper. So I guess you're right I won't get a set......from YOU. But I'm patient am sure I'll find them in the Walmart you return them back to if/when no one here takes you up on your offer. @firedevil@

The sets been sold. There goes your theory :rolleyes: . When i get another one i will be back to help those who cannot find one.

I'm a fool then, hey but at least I have a clean conscience. Not everything is about making money. We all need help sometimes. Even in this tough economic times.

Yea your right we all do need help sometimes. I have this set and it's apparently worth some money on the secondary market. So by me selling this set at it's current secondary market price it will help me get some money because regardless of the economy i still need to pay my bills. Also what does having a clean conscience have to do with anything???? I'm not stealing money from the elderly or doing anything shady.

So ummm selling them higher than what they are worth will help you get money???? Hey here's a novel idea...why not just get a job? Or if you are strapped for cash why did you waste money on buying these in the first place??? I I can see it now

Prick #2 (you): "Man screw the stock market!!! The real C.R.E.A.M. is in this Walmart wave of DCUC. I'm investing my money in that. I cough up 60-70 for a whole set, flip it for 150 and peep this ADD in shipping and BOOM I'm up like 80-90 dollars son!! That ish is gangsta!!!"

Prick #2: See this is the genius part...ready.....if these don't sell.....if they don't sell see I keep the reciept and return them $#!Ts!!!! It's like I never even bought em!! Dude's won't see this ish coming!! They don't even know how I'ma rock it. Matter of fact lemme hop up on this forum and throw a line out to these fools.

Prick #1: I feel you but don't they go for the same on Ebay WITH pics and buyer protection?

Prick #2: Yeah but see I'm one of them!!! I got 4 posts under my belt after joining a few minutes ago so I know they'll trust me without pics!!

Actually i have a job. Just thought i'd sell these to get some extra money. There is no point in arguing with me about this anymore because the set sold to a member of this board so apparently people are and will pay this much for the set because they can't find them anywhere. Your just pissed because i won't sell it to you for c+s. To bad for you.

Actually i have a job. Just thought i'd sell these to get some extra money. There is no point in arguing with me about this anymore because the set sold to a member of this board so apparently people are and will pay this much for the set because they can't find them anywhere. Your just pissed because i won't sell it to you for c+s. To bad for you.

You're right I'm pissed you wouldn't sell me a set I wouldn't buy from you in the 1st place @loll@ . Good for you!!! You made 150 bucks!!! I'm sure we'll see you here from time to time "helping" people out with your mark ups.

Yea it is thoughtful of me to offer the set for sale. If u don't like it then go look for them yourself. Good luck btw.

Wait thoughtful= 150 bucks!!!! Man as far as I'm concerned you're no better than Ebay!!! There are what 5-6 figs in this wave...10-13 bucks a pop so I detect a sliiiight mark up @hmmm@ . That's kool you're offering a set but ouch scalp much!!! And this is you're 4th post!!!! Just for me I'll pass on your "deal" of 150 PLUS shipping which should bring the total to close to 200 give or take. Speaking freely if you wanna be kool flash some pics up, bring down the price, open up to trade but to ME to come up here and throw around a complete set for 150 and get offend as if you're doing a favor....man that's some ebay $#!T. Again I'm not telling you how to run your game; do you.....but if it comes down to your mark up (and don't play coy cuz that's EXACTLY what you did) or going without then I opt out. Hope those do find a home with a happy collector if not tell me what city you live in...maybe when you take em back I'll swoop in and snag em @smilepunch@ .

Well unfortunately that is the going rate on this set right now. If you go to ebay right now you'll see that. Any person who chooses to sell these figures at c+s is a fool for doing so. The DCU line is smokin hot right now and that's the way it is. If you don't want to shell out the cash then it looks like ur not gonna have this set, it's really that simple.

I'm going to address this as best I can without stating the obvious as to why I think you are here.

I already know how much these go for on ebay....that's why I don't look for them there. Sites like this are for collectors to help other COLLECTORS. Great job on insulting many of the forum members here who do exactly that by calling them fools. Also thanks for the heads up about how "smoking hot right now" DCUC is as I didn't know. I smell SCALPER ($#!T I said it!!!). And you're right I won't shell out the cash because a: 150 is insane no matter your reasoning, b: you haven't provided proof you have them, c: You just joined like yesterday with your "generous" offer to help us "fools" out, and d: You are a scalper. So I guess you're right I won't get a set......from YOU. But I'm patient am sure I'll find them in the Walmart you return them back to if/when no one here takes you up on your offer. @firedevil@

The sets been sold. There goes your theory :rolleyes: . When i get another one i will be back to help those who cannot find one.

You sir are a saint and I salute your business saavy. I'm anxious to see how this turns out....to the buyer I hope you enjoy your DCUC figs!!!

WOW!!!

This thread went south quick. Here is my opinion, as if anyone cares, Fellow board member from time to time can help each other out. This is what I do. I find a extra set of figures I usually look around the boards for someone looking for stuff then I sell them for about 50% mark up Ex: 10 for 15; 20 for 30. This usually covers shipping and handling. Contrary to popular belief it cost money to ship items; box, tape, bubble or a safety wrap and most important of all is time. What would you charge someone to stand in the line at the post office?? God knows they dont get in a hurry at the post office. When I search the boards for figures. I expect someone else to do the same.

if your going to gouge that is your thing. But dont do it to your fellow collectors. Remeber there will be a day when you need something and someone will remeber who you are. I believe in karma and she is a red-headed #$#@# demon from the 9th plane of hell and she will come bite you on your a$$.

Chip

Wow, what has happened here today??? I want to thank you all for not using profanity.

On a second note, If you bought a spare set with the intent to make money then yes put them on EvilBay, however to come on here and charge almost double is unfair to your fellow collector.

Again its your business on what or how you sell items, but dont take advantage of people who really want/need these to fill thier collection gaps, thats just uncool!

thats my 2 cents

:( mine didn't sell but I'm just waitin back on pms so hopefully they will. If not today or tomorrow then they will go wit me to the NEW YORK COMIC CON. I'm sure they will go there.

I just decided I really can't hold the weight of everything I collect so these gotta go :(. Now I will be down too Gijoe Transformers, Heman, all or most 80s toys :).

Still LMAO at this a day later...... @loll@

:( mine didn't sell but I'm just waitin back on pms so hopefully they will. If not today or tomorrow then they will go wit me to the NEW YORK COMIC CON. I'm sure they will go there.

I just decided I really can't hold the weight of everything I collect so these gotta go :(. Now I will be down too Gijoe Transformers, Heman, all or most 80s toys :).

You need to bring the price up a bit more....yours are too cheap.......

You need to bring the price up a bit more....yours are too cheap.......

Good idea mahahahahaha

Lmao

So went to my local WallyWorld today at around 3. They never got the exclusive wave, they only started stocking them after the christmas resets with wave 6. So all I need is the variants and regular supes. All thats on the begs is three Shazams, and Two Killer Moths. So I'm bummed and as I wander, about three aisles over is a small pallet. I give a quick glance and theres a box that says DC universe classics. I was like awesome, so I grabbed it and popped it open hoping to see a Doc Impossibe and Blue supes inside. But Riddler, Atom, Black Lightning... What the hell, could It be. Yep, it seems that some stores might still get this wave even if they only started with wave 6. Thats how it went at my store anyway.

dude, that is not considered helping. that is $30 for each figure! Geesh. please re-phrase. just stick on the part that you sold it.

Right now i'm just letting you know right now the right now i still have my loose set if any one needs it and have came across any wave 7 or the set of wave 7 then right now hit me up please right now.

like right now I was stiing in my room & read this thread & right now I just realized that right now I'm totaly in agrement with with you guys .....right now.

*giggles & talks like Donnie Darko when he sees the 6' bunny rabbit*

You funny noname, that's why I like you LOL.

dude, that is not considered helping. that is $30 for each figure! Geesh. please re-phrase. just stick on the part that you sold it.

I just pray to the collecting god above that whoever paid this makes Armory send them 1st before paying his scalper @$$. We'll see how this saga ends.....

DAMN @firedevil@

I have sold 8 sets here, and not one was near that price, if I would have known, I could be rich like you Big A. Oh well, like so many other people here, we are here to help another collector, but we do get the scalper scum that come here to make a buck, and its a free world, so we can't HATE on him for trying to make a buck.

So went to my local WallyWorld today at around 3. They never got the exclusive wave, they only started stocking them after the christmas resets with wave 6. So all I need is the variants and regular supes. All thats on the begs is three Shazams, and Two Killer Moths. So I'm bummed and as I wander, about three aisles over is a small pallet. I give a quick glance and theres a box that says DC universe classics. I was like awesome, so I grabbed it and popped it open hoping to see a Doc Impossibe and Blue supes inside. But Riddler, Atom, Black Lightning... What the hell, could It be. Yep, it seems that some stores might still get this wave even if they only started with wave 6. Thats how it went at my store anyway.

I've been saying that for some time now. Mattel was still shipping out Wally's initial order as of Jan 14th's Q&A session. So while not every store will see these again, there are some, like yours, who still have stock coming. That's why I haven't resorted to the online retailers yet.

WOW

$60-$75 tops but that is too damn much

whoever bought it must really had been desperate

I never seen Wave 5 and I would never pay $150

Hell i'm having a time trying to get that together for MP Grimlock