UK Toy Fair G.I. Joe Rise of COBRA cards revealed

General_Hawk

there is a lot of talk on other sites about this, specifically a much hated site. Where is everybody on here?

Not digging much of what I hear.

A pit with tank treads and a cockpit? but also a rock wall? and a tower? sounds like a cluster crap of whatever they could think off.

I do however dig zartan or anyone in a business suit, i need em for customs!

Wow.....so everyone is either in all black or in a business suit........Hmmmmm. That Viper is awful......looks like the guys from "Army of Two." All the original GI Joe themes are completely gone from this. It looks like they tried for like 5 minutes.........its a shame really. I know people are saying "Wait till it comes out" but at the rate that things are going it seems to be getting worse and worse. The more I see the more I'm disappointed........my imagination is the only thing saving this for me in my mind......"I hope its good, I hope its good." This thing is going to be this years "Speed Racer" Bet on it...........this isn't even a fanboy rant. It just looks like a bad MOVIE.......I can't even get past it just being a good movie from what I'm seeing much less a good GI Joe movie. @grumpy@

After I read the article in Toyfare, it lifted my hopes for the movie a bit. Now that I've seen these pictures...specifically Zartan...I'm a little less hopeful again. :(

Ripcord is a PILOT? WTF? Wayans or not, why not Ace? Slip Stream? Dogfight? Ghostrider?

Maverick? Hell even Windmill, Keel-Haul, Payload, Countdown, or Barrel Roll?

"The Doctor"? What's wrong with Doctor Mindbender? Or, hell, Scalpel? Or is that supposed to be an amalgamation of Mindbender and Overkill?

Ripcord is a PILOT? WTF? Wayans or not, why not Ace? Slip Stream? Dogfight? Ghostrider?

Maverick? Hell even Windmill, Keel-Haul, Payload, Countdown, or Barrel Roll?

"The Doctor"? What's wrong with Doctor Mindbender? Or, hell, Scalpel? Or is that supposed to be an amalgamation of Mindbender and Overkill?

Actually "the Doctor" doesn't have the right picture, that's on Destro's filecard! geeze @smilepunch@

SPoilers BELOW:

It's CC! before he starts cobra, no crap here.