6inch isn't dead.

TMNTFAN85

That is some good news indeed. I know Hasbro said they had plans but it had sounded like they were scaling back, what with killing the BAF. I don't care how they get new 6 inch figures to us, as long as they get to us.

that is great news indeed.

Although I have never been that happy with Hasbro's ML figures, I certainly don't want them to cancel the line.

I really hope that this "surprising news" from Jesse, is that Hasbro has gone back and hired the Toybiz team to do them exactly the same as before.

lol... I can hope

The articulation has gotten better. The paint apps however have shown no improvements what so ever. They don't do paint washes, they just stick to one flat color on the figure and that's it. There's no layers of color or shading what so ever.

I hope 6 inch is not finished............

My girlfiend will dump me......................

WIN! @loll@ @firedevil@ now all that is left is for someone to crack a manthing joke with this :P

I hope 6 inch is not finished............

My girlfiend will dump me......................

WIN! @loll@ @firedevil@ now all that is left is for someone to crack a manthing joke with this :P

Sorry it was predictable I know but I got there first!!

HAHAHA Jesse is a lier. He took back his statement. A couple new ML will be shown at SDCC not NYCC!!!! What a pathetic joke. Hasbro's handling of ML couldn't be any worse right now.

Ugh. Well, now we know Jesse Falcon is just a tool for Hasbro. His stock just dipped in my book.

I understand disappointment about ML going on hiatus, and I'd be ticked too if they lied about it like they seem to have done, but for those who collect it, you can't be too surprised, right? I mean, no line lasts forever, and most lines don't last as long as ML have. Surely no one thought they'd keep going until guys like Night Thrasher and Strong Guy had figures.

Most of the disappointment stems from what could be done with the ML line that has been done with the DCUC line. If Giganta can get a BAF and various other rare characters could be released within nine waves, it's hard to see what could be done with the six inch ML Legends. Hell, even if DCUC has distribution problems, they're minor compared to what has been done with ML. At least stuff is still coming out for DCUC in both formats.

I guess I'll save some money this year on ML stuff. Guess I can stop holding out on getting those two-packs. I'm starting to see them everywhere around here and even some of the rare ones ala Skrull Electra and Ronin.

I think alot of the disappointment also stems from the past - look what they did with the lines back in the 90's. There was pretty much a place for every character, and a good bit of 'well-I-nevers' made. Yeah, they were smaller and cheaper, but I think it kind of set the bar as far as no character is out of the question. Like Star Wars. Hell, I was buying figs without even really knowing who they were (like X-Men 2099).

And when the line stopped going mainstream, Toybiz kept putting items out on a smaller scale, delving even deeper and using the chance to give figs for characters not included in the mainstream lines (like New Mutants), as well as figs that would never otherwise have seen the light of day (like the Vault wave).

So, yeah, I think that memory plays a significant part in what we either expected or wished for ML to be.