Who Is The GIJoe Ultimate Fan Site, A Contest

JayC

Before I get to the results and everything I first wanted to just thank everyone who participated and I hope that you all had fun with it. Also though the contest was named the "Who Is The GIJoe Ultimate Fan Site." I want you to know I think you all qualifie for that title. If you take the time out of what I'm sure is a busy scheduel whether it be a job or school or what have you to try and contribute to this hobby and help it to grow then IMO that makes you an "Ultimate Fan Site." It's not about how much traffic you have or who breaks what news first, it's about trying to make something we all enjoy more fun for others, and the fact is the more people who can be brought in to enjoy the hobby the stronger it will be for us all.

On a second not I would just once again like to thank Joel over at BigBadToyStore.com for putting up the $50 store credit for each member of the winning team. Being a toy retailer or any type of etailer in this current economic environment we find ourselves in these days isn't easy and Joel continues to bring a large assortment of products to us collectors at fairly reasonable prices. So I hope everyone continues to check them out for their collector needs.

Ok so here are the results for the 5th and final competition:

Koga Klan wins the competition with 305 points

JBL Jugglers come in with 40 points.

Koga Klan wins the competition and recieves an additional 15 points making their total score 320 points.

Now for the final overall contest results. Again thanks to all, we got to see alot of great entries from all of you over the course of the competiton and really your all winners in my book.

The Terror Squad – Terrordrome.com (-7 Points)

- Redkat (Team Captain)

- Tolan

- Sgt Slaughters

- Miketime

- Mad Joe Customizer

“The So Called Experts” of JoeIntel – JoeIntel.com (27 Points)

- Roger “Goofateer” (Team Captain)

- Dan “dmooretoys”

- Patrick “notpicard”

- Kevin “KrymsynSith”

- Tattoo Shane

Screaming Eagles – Johio.com (64 Points)

- Rockshield (Team Captain)

- MaroonTyphoon

- Viper934

- Alley Viper

- Nova

Koga Clan – Ultimatetoycollections.com (535 Points)

- Danjoes.com (Team Captain)

- Action Figure Soundwave

- Jediprimus

And the winner is.........

JBL Jugglers – Joebattlelines.com (571 points)

- General Scarlett (Team Captain)

- Beachhead666

- Kingfnod5

- MaxPower

- SnakeEyes1975

Again good job to everyone. JBL Jugglers Captain, please PM me the real names and email address' for each team member. Their info will be forwarded to BBTS and they will set you up with your store credits later this week.

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!

Dang only 40 points for the last competition.

AWESOME!!!!!!!!

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!

JBL Rocks!!!!!!!! @razz@

And THANK YOU, too. @peace@

Wow, that was pretty cool it came down to the end with 40 points, congrats to everyone, and like Jay said, it was cool doing something like this to bring people together on the Joe boards, cause in truth, we're all one happy GI Joe family!!!

No doubt, the Koga did a great job and as a result, I plan to dropping in from time to time to say hi. Way to go JBL team!! Pru, you were an effective Team Captain and the rest of the team did a great job performing their duties and representing themselves with pride and class. As a long time TNI member and a representative of JBL, way to hold the banner high! Now go to BBTS and start spendin'!!

Congrats to the winners, and thank you to everyone who stuck it out through the entire competition! I was fun getting to see your customs, collections and dios! :)

Congratulations to JBL! Impressive collections! I want to say a huge thank you to AFS and Jedi for their hard work and participation in this contest. Without their help and assistance, we wouldn't have done as well as we did! Thanks guys!

Dansjoes.com

www.ultimatetoycollections.com

Huge congrats to JBL, way to go guys. Could not think of anyone better to come in second place to! JayC, thanks for holding the contest. I really hope you decide to do another one in the near future. Ill be sharpening my custom knives for it! Dan, thanks for letting me be a part of the team. I think we did really well coming back like we did, and to only short out by the very few points we did says something. Thanks to everyone, and enjoy your spending at BBTS guys, its well deserved!

-Sean

Huge congrats to JBL, way to go guys. Could not think of anyone better to come in second place to! JayC, thanks for holding the contest. I really hope you decide to do another one in the near future. Ill be sharpening my custom knives for it! Dan, thanks for letting me be a part of the team. I think we did really well coming back like we did, and to only short out by the very few points we did says something. Thanks to everyone, and enjoy your spending at BBTS guys, its well deserved!

-Sean

Thank you TNI for hosting this very fun competition, Thanks to the Sponsor, BigBadToyStore.com for the prize they put up as well. Koga clan was great competition all around, Hats off to you guys.

JediTaz, Grid-Iron was like my 5th custom ive ever done, and to go up against you and your custom was the highlight of my "custom" experience so far. Your very skilled at what you do, and I really respect your custom skills. Soundwave's collection IS very impressive as well. Great job guys.

Dave

• 3 weeks later...