DEAR GOD!!! I thought over-ordering was just a problem with TRU Canada.

canprime

Well I did a run down to the US (Niagara Falls/Buffalo) and found a number of things I was looking for.

However I found one very disturbing trend at the TRUs I visited.

Now, up here (Toronto) the TRUs I frequent have all way over-ordered on the 5 packs (CG, FF vs. GS) and the wave 1 vehicles. (Up here wave 1 was only the HISS Tank and the Armadillo/Chariot, no VAMP or RAM/Flight Pod).

It wasn't until I hit the TRUs in Niagara/Buffalo, that I realized it wasn't just our problem. Maybe it was just these ones, but I can't imagine it was. The 2 that I hit had, each, around 60 or so of the new SRO 3 packs!!!! Both of them had an endcap with about 20 on them, and then another set of shelf space with at least that many and more!!!!

Is this just a random happenstance, or is this something you guys are finding around the US?

Every one here in Georgia have selves FILLED with the "trooper" packs and like 2 pegs of single figures...never any good ones though. And all the Wal-mart's around me got a ton of the reissue joes and they're so packed with those they can't put any new ones out. Sucks! )c:

tru got a ton of them cuz during xmas they were on sale for 7.99 one weekend

I have yet to see anything except Sigma go on clearance, which sucks because, yes, the TrUs near me are innundated with SROs and DVD packs. Furthermore, and not related to Joe, they are beyond fully stocked with other lines stuff that should be clearanced, like Star Wars' B-Wing and scale TIE exclusives. I'd be all over stuff like that if it came down in price!

I have yet to see anything except Sigma go on clearance, which sucks because, yes, the TrUs near me are innundated with SROs and DVD packs. Furthermore, and not related to Joe, they are beyond fully stocked with other lines stuff that should be clearanced, like Star Wars' B-Wing and scale TIE exclusives. I'd be all over stuff like that if it came down in price!

That's the weird thing here. The Dagger B-wings were everywhere. Then in the last 2 weeks before Christmas, they were wiped out. Now, at least in my area, they are gone.

That's the weird thing here. The Dagger B-wings were everywhere. Then in the last 2 weeks before Christmas, they were wiped out. Now, at least in my area, they are gone.

Same deal out here in Edmonton, canprime. The five packs and SROs (and TIEs for that matter) have gone the same way. You might find an odd one here or there but nothing like what was around before Christmas.

yeah the 25th stuff wont go to clearance for a while at tru

Is that only at TRU? I hear of stuff on clearance at Target and, I think, Wal-Mart all the time, it seems.