Wave 14, when?

GPM in ICT

I noticed that we haven't heard anything from Hasbro is a while in regarding new stuff, anyone know why? Sure we have Toy Fair coming up and we all know that the movie will take up the bulk of Hasbro's time. But still. I wouldn't think that movie stuff will start to hit until mid June or the beginning of July. I figure that most of the TF stuff will be Movie related, so what about between now and then? Sure we've seen the four different five packs, but no singles or comic packs. Anyone know why Hasbro seems to be dragging their feet right now?

Wait about two more weeks and you'll start to see stuff revealed.

It is the annual build-up to Toyfair, and info in the month prior is usually skimpy (except for the annual spate of bogus rumours that fly around this time as well) because of prep for the event.

If little is shown at Toyfair, don't be dismayed either........stuff might be withheld to show at the New York Comcicon, which follows about a month later and then there be additional reveals at San Diego Comicon and the annual GIJOE Convention, both later this summer.

Be patient, it'll come.

It is the annual build-up to Toyfair, and info in the month prior is usually skimpy (except for the annual spate of bogus rumours that fly around this time as well) because of prep for the event.

If little is shown at Toyfair, don't be dismayed either........stuff might be withheld to show at the New York Comcicon, which follows about a month later and then there be additional reveals at San Diego Comicon and the annual GIJOE Convention, both later this summer.

Be patient, it'll come.

Oh I know but it's still a little unusual (atleast as far as I can remember) that we don't have any info on wave 14. Even if it was released mid to late Feb you would think that places like BBTS would have them up for pre-order. As for NYCC, I bet we see more Joe at TF than NYCC.

yeah, I am a little annoyed how they do things.

We go months between waves, and then 4 come out in a month @lol@

1, 2, and 3 were very close... and then we waited a long time for 4, and 5. Then it was a VERY long time before 6 came, and that was followed by 7 and 8 with only weeks between each other. Wave 9 was the only thing for the longest time, and it was only followed by revisions. And then wave 10, 11, and 13 all came out within weeks with each other... and I just found wave 12 last week. @lol@

so we haven't seen anything new.. but when we do, you can expect 3 waves to be released in a month

Be patient, it'll come.

Actually, isn't NYCC before Toy Fair this year? They'll probably show comic-themed product at NYCC, but the vast bulk of Joe Product for the first 3/4s of the year will be at Toy Fair. SDCC will have retailer exclusives and a few waves for the last part of the year, probably all movie-themed (as that theme will no doubt carry through the holidays). We'll likely then see a return of "classic" product of some kind by early spring of next year.

From cardbacks we get two other clues besides the bat. Popular guesses are Night Force Falcon and Roadblock.

Honestly I am poor right now and am not overly concerned with new product at the moment. I still have never seen plenty of what was just released in the past few waves in the stores. Around Christmas time i saw for the first time many that i had missed from earlier waves and got them. I always fill like i am playing catch up!

I am not worried about the silence though, Hasbro may just be tightening down on some leaks so that can start releasing news when they want.

It's interesting to see that Joe fans are patient and accept the fact that Hasbro is keeping quiet to build intrigue... as opposed to Marvel Legends fans who automatically assume that any span of more than two weeks without word from Hasbro OBVIOUSLY means they're planning to cancel the line. LOL

It's interesting to see that Joe fans are patient and accept the fact that Hasbro is keeping quiet to build intrigue... as opposed to Marvel Legends fans who automatically assume that any span of more than two weeks without word from Hasbro OBVIOUSLY means they're planning to cancel the line. LOL

well if there wasn't a movie coming out, or the fact we just watch a wave hit comic shops before we saw images i would be a little worried.

Actually, isn't NYCC before Toy Fair this year?

Not that I recall.

NYCC is usually held in March, Toy Fair is held in February, usually around Valentines day.

Keep in mind that Toyfair is steadily losing relevance for the larger toy makers like Hasbro--they show less product during that even now, than they have in years before--mostly because they do not actually show at the location of the event itself. They have their own private showroom location off-site and MAY or MAY NOT show this year ( I'd lean towards "may") at Toyfair itself.

Not that I recall.

NYCC is usually held in March, Toy Fair is held in February, usually around Valentines day.

Keep in mind that Toyfair is steadily losing relevance for the larger toy makers like Hasbro--they show less product during that even now, than they have in years before--mostly because they do not actually show at the location of the event itself. They have their own private showroom location off-site and MAY or MAY NOT show this year ( I'd lean towards "may") at Toyfair itself.

I didn't realize that

But from what it sounds like they would rather wait for the SDCC

My own best guess:

I think they will have a big showing around Toyfair. Its the right amount of lead time before the movie launches ( and the toys start showing up in April)and it will build excitement for the movie products --assuming they are any good.

Not that I recall.

This is a growing trend for trade shows. I used to work for an audio/video company. For CEDIA, all the divisions would share a booth, but off site, they had a much larger (and I assume cheaper) show area at a nearby hotel conference room.

From what was asked in the most recent Q&A, they will be revealing something at NYCC. Previously, they had gotten so far ahead of themselves, the did not want to repeat that. What we know as the 25th (current) line will continue untill they switch to the movie line. This will happen in the third quarter, a little before the movie come out. That should continue for the remainder of the year (my guess), and 2010 will be the next time we see the current line.

It should be noted the movie line will be in the same style as the 25th line, so putting them together will not be a problem. It should also be noted that it seems they will be lumping what we know as the 25th line under the Resolute name, a la Shockwave. Sorry, Shock-blast. I'll see if I can get a link to where I read this, though some of you should have seen it already.

Alright, I got nothing. For whatever reason, I can not find the Q&A that I read that info off of. I tried every website I have under my faves, and even went back into my history (which SHOULD clearly show the site.) My appologies, and go ahead and question my post. But if you saw the same session, please let me know where the F it is so I can re-find it!

1, 2, and 3 were very close... and then we waited a long time for 4, and 5. Then it was a VERY long time before 6 came, and that was followed by 7 and 8 with only weeks between each other. Wave 9 was the only thing for the longest time, and it was only followed by revisions. And then wave 10, 11, and 13 all came out within weeks with each other... and I just found wave 12 last week. @lol@

so we haven't seen anything new.. but when we do, you can expect 3 waves to be released in a month

The Targets around here just put out WAVE 4. @firedevil@

It was weird. I saw parts of wave 10/11/12 (whose in which wave? I dunno). Now all I can find is a single mutt, a handful of TF Duke. I've never seen Trakker, for example.

So, WHY I'm suddenly seeing the Wave 4 stuff, I don't know.

It was weird. I saw parts of wave 10/11/12 (whose in which wave? I dunno). Now all I can find is a single mutt, a handful of TF Duke. I've never seen Trakker, for example.

Which wave 4? Hasbro reckoning (which would be the revision wave with TF Flint, et al) or fan reckoning (the 5 pack repacks)?

If it is the 5 pack repacks, there was a case assortment solicited with second runs of the "core characters" of the 5 packs, so are the cards silver backed or yellow backed? Thus far, there hasn't been any confirmation that the revision cardbacks of those had reached retail.

Which wave 4? Hasbro reckoning (which would be the revision wave with TF Flint, et al) or fan reckoning (the 5 pack repacks)?

If it is the 5 pack repacks, there was a case assortment solicited with second runs of the "core characters" of the 5 packs, so are the cards silver backed or yellow backed? Thus far, there hasn't been any confirmation that the revision cardbacks of those had reached retail.

Actually, I'm not sure. Yellow I believe. What I don't get is are these guys left overs or new? If they are new? Why the #$$^$ did they not fix Duke's arms?

Not that I recall.

Not this year: http://www.nycomiccon.com/app/homepage.cfm...p;moduleID=4524

NYCC: February 6-8th

Toy Fair: February 15-18th

Guess they moved NYCC up.

They'll probably focus mostly on comic-lines at NYCC, with a few "sneak peeks" at other stuff (Maybe new 25th Joe product for the first part of the year will be shown there, leaving Toy Fair more for movie-oriented product that'll be shipping for the latter half).

Not that I recall.

They'll probably focus mostly on comic-lines at NYCC, with a few "sneak peeks" at other stuff (Maybe new 25th Joe product for the first part of the year will be shown there, leaving Toy Fair more for movie-oriented product that'll be shipping for the latter half).

Cool!

I'm actually glad my assumption was wrong, cuz it means we are only about 2 weeks away from possibly seeing stuff.

Not long to wait at all.

Thank you for correcting me.

Not that I recall.

Cool!

I'm actually glad my assumption was wrong, cuz it means we are only about 2 weeks away from possibly seeing stuff.

Not long to wait at all.

Thank you for correcting me.

you win some, you loose some, but in this instance i think we all win. so 2 weeks huh? alright *sigh it will be okay wallet, it will be Okay.