Sign in to follow this  
MarvelBoy1974

Anyone experience problems with MattyCollector?

I ordered my Starfire 2 pack on 01-15-2009, and recvd an email stating that it shippied out on 01-17-2009.

I live in San Antonio, Texas, and when I attempted to track the item, it says it was shipped to Puerto Rico.

I called customer service, and the lady was so rude. She wouldn't even research my request and said it could take 6 weeks to receive my order.

I don't understand why it would take so long when other people in Texas have already received thier packages, especially since I ordered it the same day as everyone else.

You probably didn't choose UPS at the top of the screen. It shipped Economy Postal, which is what happened when I first ordered from their site. It will arrive via the US Postal Service, and it will take around 2 weeks. Mine shipped from Puerto Rico and got here to Houston in around 10 business days, if not a little longer, I can't remember.

Next time you order from them, look at the top of the checkout screen and make sure you choose the UPS option. It costs about 20 cents more.

And yes, the CS reps at Mattel, at least the one I dealt with when I had to call them, could use a personality change.

I can't even track my order. Says it shipped two days ago according to my e-mail I got, yet when I try and track it or look at my ordr history, nothing.............

Draven

If you got economy postal, tracking doesn't work. I found that out last time when I ordered He-Man. It took about two weeks for me to get the package. This time I used UPS and got my order in two days. (I didn't even get a chance to track my order.) UPS only cost me 15 cents more. Go figure.

PharmV

I can't even track my order. Says it shipped two days ago according to my e-mail I got, yet when I try and track it or look at my ordr history, nothing.............

Draven

OMG! I forgot to change to ups so mine will probably take forever to get to me too. I ordered mine on the 15th and I stay in North Carolina.