Who WANTS more M.A.S.K.!!!!

JANMUGAR PRIME

I have to admit HASBRO DID IT AGAIN and in a BIG WAY!

i finally got this new G.I.JOE (or is it M.A.S.K.) and all i can say is: PLEASE give me more baby!

post-7426-1232640094_thumb.jpg

The Filecard is also very revealing and completely incorporates the MASK mythos to the JOES, i like that.

GIJOE/TRANSFORMERS/MASK now form the HASBRO's trinity of nostalgic 80's comebacks!

just to add more to this post, i leave you all M.A.S.K. fans a great and sweet memory. enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O5C0G9Ol7_Q...feature=related

by the way does anyone know if there would be any more figures planned for the G.I.JOE line.

Right - a one-shot deal. But they could always change their minds. Me, I'd be all over them if they decided to go forward with the idea. Or even if they were just testing the waters for a proposed MASK line unto itself. But that's the kid in me - always wanting more!

I want more, but not as a seperate line, unless they were same size and all!! Otherwise just sprinkle a character here and there!!! Obviously we probably won't get the vehicles, but the figures are good enough for me!!! Now get me Hondo!!!

id like to see more personally, I never collected them when I was a kid but that was because they werent the same size as joe, had they been I probally would have.

I would want a seperate line though and not part of joe but same exact scale , size and articulation as this Matt Trakker one. I bought it and liked it.

Personally with the CEOs desire to change hasbro to a comany that owns franchises instead of a toy company I think they should go back to some of these lines and reimagine them

Cops

Mask

would be the two biggest ones I think, Make them joe size with same articulation and Id think they could do better ( of course with some other adjustments to the overall line)

but ya give me more!

Personally with the CEOs desire to change hasbro to a comany that owns franchises instead of a toy company I think they should go back to some of these lines and reimagine them

This has been the trend since the 1970's, after a little franchise called "Star Wars" made a company called Kenner a pile of money.

Heck, franchises in toys have been around for a LONG time and some companies did nothing but franchises ( Playmates and Toybiz come to mind, IIRC.)

As far as more MASK, if they make a standalone line---great. Otherwise, just an occasional salting into the GIJOE brand would be ideal. Some tangent lines, like Action Man could also field entries but they only have so many worthwhile characters.

............................Some tangent lines, like Action Man could also field entries but .........................

oh man is ACTION MAN a line just waiting to be done or what! Id kill for the cast of Action Man to be done in this size

Natalie , Knuck, and the new side kicks, thats a whole line in itself IMVHO

WAVES HANDS!!!!!!

YES YESYES!!!! i want more M.A.S.K.!!!!!

i really wish they'd at lease make a miles mayhem. i would LOVE it if they spinned this off into a sub series WITH vehicles.

hell that new cobra movie vehicle looks like an updated VENOM vehicle with a little modding it'd be perfect.

Only in a separate line. Leave the Gijoes to Gijoes, not to other 80s toy lines like the thundarcats and the care bears

I can see it now:

CODENAME: WISH BEAR

PRIMARY SPECIALITY: Medical/Psychological Care/Comfort

SECONDARY SPECIALITY: Psychological Torture

When Joes suffer in battle from being the Cobras too easily, their egos are bruised. WISH BEAR is the bandage for that. Realizing that medical care does not end with the body, WISH BEAR'S goal is to make sure the Joes are mentally fit for their jobs and happy without the organization. Given his training was at Columbine and Virginia Tech, you can say his experience speaks for itself.

"GODDAMN THIS BEAR IS CRUEL! You may think that he's all fuzzy and love, but wait until he's got the Cobras in his hands? The man wrote the book on waterboarding! Underneath that sea blue fur lies 550 pounds of pure unadultrated madness! He will snap you in two if you think about pulling out of his Clockwork Orange-styled torture devices. He has killed more people with episodes of 'Blossom' than NBC could ever dream!! Don't mistake that tattoo on his belly as 'cute,' it has enough wattage to fry your corneas in a second, right before he straps you down to listen to the local Country Rock station until your ears bleed!!"

But I digress. :)

WAVES HANDS!!!!!!

YES YESYES!!!! i want more M.A.S.K.!!!!!

i really wish they'd at lease make a miles mayhem. i would LOVE it if they spinned this off into a sub series WITH vehicles.

hell that new cobra movie vehicle looks like an updated VENOM vehicle with a little modding it'd be perfect.

I think that the VENOM agents (Sly Rax, Cliff Dagger, Bruno Sheppard, Floyd Maloy and Lester Sledge) look like they come (now maybe related somehow) from the Dreadnoks.

HASBRO could make some small vehicles first, like the CONDOR, the PIRANHA, the IGUANA, the BULLET or the VAMPIRE.

I made some research and found this:

post-7426-1232721053_thumb.jpgpost-7426-1232721062_thumb.jpg

in a website i found some info about Mayhem:

"Miles Mayhem was once a designer that worked for the common good.

Along with his partner Adam Trakker, the two pioneered the design and

development of the M.A.S.K. weapons and vehicles. But Miles decided

to steel the technology and set their laboratory on fire to cover up his

crime. Adam was caught in the ensuring fire and was unable to escape.

After Adam's death, Miles kept a pretty low profile until V.E.N.O.M.

emerged.

There is some discussion as to Miles' former military service, due to the

medals and ribbons he wares on his uniform"

post-7426-1232721213_thumb.jpg

so what do you think, is this some loose info or was HASBRO planning the MASK comeback some time before, if this is indeed, then we can all hope more Characters to be re-incorporated in the JOES mythos/toyline in the future.

Besides my teenage platonic loves could have THE BARONESS and SCARLETT a run for their money.

post-7426-1232721379_thumb.jpgpost-7426-1232721435_thumb.jpg

@jump#