Custom Batman Returns Movie Master

Spidey2007

Tis a 6 inch figure, marvel legends body, and fits in with the Movie Masters! Headsculpt is from scratch by the way :D

Hope you guys like it!

IMG_0604.jpg

IMG_0638.jpg

IMG_0597.jpg

alltbig.jpg

Heres one in different lighting, looks more like the movie

IMG_0674ad.jpg

Its for sale at a certain place By the way #US1#

hey guys if you want a figure like this and your not quite as good as he claims to be at sculpting, just look up the directions that toyfare put out about making these kind of figures. about 8 (?) months ago toyfare had an article about using a horizon vinyal kit to mold a figure like this, though they used one from the first Batman movie. they even used Bullseye as the base. having said that i looked into and wish i ahd the time and paitence it would take to create this. it is quite awesome.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

I created an account here to warn others about Travis Perry because I don't want anyone else to go through what I did.

I paid Travis Perry / Shadow Sculptor / Spidey2007 for a Keaton Batman figure after seeing his work on this forum and FigureRealm. Before I paid him, he told me he already had a headsculpt, and the figure was 40% done. So, I paid for it in the first week of February. But, over a period of months, Shadow Sculptor gave me one excuse after another, but did not complete my figure.

Finally, I got fed up and asked for my money back. He refunded me most of it in May, and I received the last part of my money on 7th July (and I feel lucky to have received it back because I was worried he would keep it, when he didn't reply to my emails for nearly a month).

Just search Google for: "Travis Perry Batman Custom." The first thing you'll get is a SuperHeroHype forum discussion between people who have faced similar problems from him, titled: "Anyone commission a custom from Spidey2007 / Travis Perry?"

No wonder he keeps changing profiles. I only wish I'd seen other people's feedback of him before I paid him. My advice is don't buy customs from him unless you're willing to wait for months, even years (as one of his customers commented).