K-Mart DCIH discount and sale

Superpowers1980

I know most people ignore K-Mart for collecting but every once and a while they have some really decent things. The other day (filling the hole only DCUC Wave 6 can heal) I went to finally get Black Adam as never saw him or Atom anywhere in in the Philadelphia area except KMART, so when I get there and the price range up 1.50 for Black Adam I thought it was a mistake and left. But them I decided to try the rest and they all came up at 1.50. This is the price these crappy little figures are truly worth so I suggest if you are missing a few try K-Mart.

I know its ironic that I call them crappy and I buy them but hey its DC

I know most people ignore K-Mart for collecting but every once and a while they have some really decent things. The other day (filling the hole only DCUC Wave 6 can heal) I went to finally get Black Adam as never saw him or Atom anywhere in in the Philadelphia area except KMART, so when I get there and the price range up 1.50 for Black Adam I thought it was a mistake and left. But them I decided to try the rest and they all came up at 1.50. This is the price these crappy little figures are truly worth so I suggest if you are missing a few try K-Mart.

I know its ironic that I call them crappy and I buy them but hey its DC

My local K-Mart sucks. They'll probably start carrying DCIH in about 2011.

I'd buy them all for $1.50 each!

I have three K-Marts within a reasonable distance and though I don't go to them much, I always seem to find something I want!

Kmart was the only place I could find TDK Joker before he was available everywhere. Also Kmart was the only place I can find the Batgirl and Twoface from the DCSH line, actually they had tons of them and with what Twoface is going for I wish I had bought more.

My K-Mart is complete crap. Their action figure aisle always looks like a grenade went off, their prices are far *HIGHER* than at any other store around and they never have anything. I mean, I can go there to buy one of the Justice League Unlimited 3-packs for $12.99 or I can go anywhere else and get the same thing for $10.99 or cheaper.

Guess where I'm going?

I found the only Movie Masters Joker Thug I've seen at retail since they first hit last April or so at Kmart before Christmas. TDK stuff they seem to have, as well as GI Joes occasionally. Other DC stuff seems a bit scarce.

My K-Mart is complete crap. Their action figure aisle always looks like a grenade went off, their prices are far *HIGHER* than at any other store around and they never have anything. I mean, I can go there to buy one of the Justice League Unlimited 3-packs for $12.99 or I can go anywhere else and get the same thing for $10.99 or cheaper.

Guess where I'm going?

Ironically KMart is cheaper than Walmart with the 3 pack DCIH figures. KMart = $14.99 WM = $15.96

I'll have to check if my KMart also has them on clearance.