1/6 Daniel Craig James Bond

Bigsexy94

Hey guys this is more of a kitbash than a custom. The great news is that you can order and compile one for yourself but I thought I'd show it off if there are any outthere who didn't know about this figure yet!

A new company called Loading Toys sculpted a fantastic Daniel Craig head as well as packaged it with a less fantastic outfit from his final scene in Quantum of Solace they named this set "Dangerous Man" to avoid legal ramifications I'd assume. Bootleggers storerooms.com casted (badly I might add) and sold this head as a full figure, with a wonderfully tailored suit (actually cut like a tux though) and a lot more acessories, guns, watch, cell phone etc.

First i ordered the Store Rooms spy seven knock off and was terribly diappointed with the lackluster head but loved the tux and acessories. I ordered the true dangerous man afterward and pieced the leftover parts off on ebay to make some money back. I peiced together other odds and ends and the end result is one of my new all time favorite figures!

RECIPE:

Loading Toys Dangerous Man head

Dr Toys Spy Seven tux jacket and pants, watch and PP9

Saturday Toys shoes

Sideshow Dr No Bond Tux shirt and bowtie.

Hot Toys truetype body

Look to ebay to get all of the above items!

bondpics1pz2.jpg

bondpics2xo6.jpg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Find Action Figures on Ebay

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE