Darklon4.jpg

Darklon6.jpg

Recipe:

Head: RAH Darklon

Body: 25th Serpentor modified

Lower Legs: 25th Destro

Grenades: 25th Duke bandoliers

Knife: 25th Snake-eyes '89

I always liked Darklon, any addition to Destro's clan was cool. I always say Darklon as wanting to be Destro, but instead of using his brain and charisma, Darklon used violence, intimidation, and firepower.

The only major change i made was his shirt, I just couldn't bring myself to paint the lime green, so I went with a more subdued green.

That thing is AWESOME! He was possibly one of my favorite vehicle drivers in the later years of GI Joe. I especially loved his gun, and how beefy it looked.

The paint job is flawless, and everything looks perfect on him.

Great work! :D

Very nicely done, great update from the original!

Dude, you should be working for hasbro! I would buy that in a heartbeat. We need the vehicle too #US1#

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Find Action Figures on Ebay

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE